Party Ninja

Bear talking (long one):

So u mabye know that I am o school holiday with mah class

Yesturday we were in a disco...it was so fun.

it was so fun

Because of mah knee I got carried home

So yeah I made it into a story😏 so have fun and enjoy 😘

See Ya

------------------------

It was piece in Ninjago so the Ninja decided to Party. They were in the line and waited for their bands to get one their arm. (Form the pic above)

The music from the inside was so loud that Nya and Jay started dancing already.

Kai just stood next to them head shooking. ,,we aren't in there yet and u too are already partying" He said and looked ashamed at them.

Cole was dancing too. Zane stood their and didn't knew what to do. While Lloyd was talking to the people around him.

Nya wasn't allowed to buy much alcohol because she was just 16. Jay lied and was "18" Now.

Kai looked at Jay kinda angery because he kinda knew what the two where up to.

,,Dude! U just lied!" Cole said standing with Jay. They all got their bands and then went inside.

Nya and Jay disappeared on the dancefloor. At first Kai just stand next to them but then Nya forced him to dance.

He growled but after a little while he had fun. They danced. Lloyd and cole too but Zane stood on the table and watched all the stuff they had.

Jay and Nya drank a bit to much. The music went on and on and they danced so much.

Nya tripped over because someone pushed her. She fall right into Kais arms. She looked at him.

They already wanted to go so they left. Kai carried Nya on his back.

Nya was already drunk. Jay was drunk too and wanted to do fun stuff so he always wanted to leave the group but Cole hold him.

,,U will have such a bad headache tomorrow" Cole laughed and laid his arms around Jay to catch him when he tryes go leave.

Nya was asleep on Kais back so he had no problems. ,,At least she is asleep" He said and lifted her a bit up.

,,yeah just get them into bed" Lloyd said. Cole looked down and saw that Nyas foot was starting to get blue.

,,guys? What's up with Nyas foot?" He asked them confused.

,,I can look at it in the subway" Zane said. ,,yeah please do" Kai said. ,,I ma going tu tah guys ofa there" said Jay and tried to go away. ,,No u don't!" Cole said and hold Jay.

Jay walked together with Cole. ,,I can't believe that they are really drunk...they are more little kids then Lloyd is!" Said Kai and looked grinning at Lloyd who was already looking at him: ,,Heeyyy!"

,,I know. Jay and Nya aren't that younger. So why did they drunk that much?" Zane asked confused.

,,they aren't sleeping in the same bed tonight!" Kai potested.,,why not?" Lloyd asked confused now.

,,because they both would probably have sex" Cole said without nothicing how loud he was.

,,Yup" Kai agreed. Lloyd looked at them and just ignored them.

when they arrived in the subway Zane looked at Nyas foot.

,,her foot is broken. I have some bandeges for her foot in the tempel" Zane said finaly and sat down. He cooler Nyas foot while Kai stood in front of him with his drunk and sleeping sister on his back.

,,Do you think her foot get's better soon?" Asked Cole who was trying to get Jay down from swinging on the holders from the subway.

But when they thought they could arrive at their stop was an Building site. They had to go out of the subway and were still 5 stop away and the way to walk was very long so they looked at the busplan.

,,we have to walk...Zane what's the fastes way?" Asked Lloyd while he looked over to Kai and Cole who were both sighting.

,,the fastes way is to walk trough ninjago City on the east side and take the Bus from there" Zane answered.

,,kay so we have to walk trough ninjago city" Lloyd said very calm about the Situation while Kai was kinda freaking out.

He called down very quickly so there was no problem. He was still kinda grumpy but walked with them.

Nya was still on his back and didn't knew anything about all of this. Jay was still trying to get away but Cole hold him.

The Ninja walked trough Ninjago and took the bus home. When the bus arrived and they sat down Jay asked: ,,Whay didn't weee took aur dragons?"

Lloyd looked at Jay, than made a facepalm: ,,ur right" He said.

,,now it's to late so whatever" He said and laid back. Kai hat Nya on his Lap now and looked at her sleeping.

When they arrived at home Kai laid Nya down on his Bed while Cole laid Jay down in Nya and his bed...