we need to talk | Jaya

Jay sat on the floor playing with his daughter. But Alaya didn't really wanted to play. She wanted to be held and cuddle. "Do you want a snack?" Jay asked his little grumpy 2 year old. "NO" she whines. "Do you maybe want to go outside?" he asked her. "No! 'ant mommy!" she protested.

"But honey your mommy is still asleep" Jay stated. "Wake her" the 2 year old ordered. "No she needs her sleep" he answered her. And that's suicide Jay added in his mind.

"And you my beautiful princess have a nap to do" Jay said picking her up and walking into the kitchen.

"I nwo tiwed" she protested. But rubbing her eyes signaling her father that he indeed was right. "we can cuddle and I can read you a story" he told her while he was making her a bottle with chocolate milk.

After the bottle was done Jay made his was over to his daughter's room. He put her down into the newly built princess bed and laid down next to her - well he tried to. Then he started reading her the story and cuddled.

After a while she fell asleep. Slowly he managed to escape his daughter's grip and left the room. He gave her one last kiss and closed the door.

Now that he was 'kid free' again he went into the entertaining room. Finally he could try to play his favorite video game. When his wife came in.

"Good morning sweety" he smiled at her. Even when it was almost 2 p.m. "are you still feeling sick? If you'd like I can go on a walk with Alaya later so you can lay down in peace. Or you go now. She just fell asleep." Jay said to her as he laid an arm around her. "sounds nice" Nya said dreamy. "But I wanna talk about something different" she then said sounding a bit more serious. "okay lets talk" - "Sooo...you know I am sick right?" She asks. Playing with her fingers sheeply. "uhm yeah" Jay said.

,,Well I am not Sick...well I am but...not in that normal sick way" she tried to explain. Jay began to worry even more. "Nya don't tell me you die soon...please don't leave I need you an-" he got interpreted by her. "Jay I am pregnant" - "you are?" Jay asked in disbelieve.

Nya nodded with a huge smile on her face which vanished when Jay didn't react. Now she began to worry. "J-Jay?"

"Wow. I'm so excited. I-I I'm going to have two little money's to play with" Jay almost yelled in excitement.

Nya smiled happily and cuddled onto her husband. "But keep it a secret a little longer I want to tell the others separately" she said closing her eyes...

Bear talking:

So this was the chapter I was talking about :3 hope you liked it. I actually have a lot of started ideas I've either gave up on or forgot to take notes and have no idea what to do with now and this was one of them.

I had the full chapter but I hated it originally. I like it better now rewritten :3

Have a lovely day

Bye!