The Ignarcia Festival

Bear talking:

So before the chapter Starts...I wanted to say that I am now finished with my exams (since thursday) and now I have much time for drawing or wattpad...or tweeting pictures...the voice actors from ninjago actually liked my pictures😍

But that's a different Story. As for now have fun with the chapter.

~See ya

-----------------------

Nya and Kai were very exited. They were sitting at the table and were so happy. ,,What is wrong with you?" Asked Cole confused. ,,Today is the best Festival EVER!" Nya answerd quickly.

,,What Festival?" Asked Lloyd curiously. ,,Oh just the biggest Festival of our home town" Kai explained and grinned. ,,Do u wanna go to it?" Jay asked. ,,Yes but only people frohe Ignarcia are allowed to go so...bye guys" Nya said and stood up. ,,it's time to go bro".

,,okay okay I'm comming" Kai said and followed his sister. ,,Hey!" Jay said sad. Nya sighted and stepped near him. ,,make it fast" She said kinda annoyed.

Jay came near her belly and said: ,Bye my little baby. It's a shame that you have to leave now but u'll have fun with mom my and Unken Kai. Love Ya" He looked up and waited for her to come near his face. ,,yeah bye" She laughed and kissed him.

After that she and her brother left. ,,why do you always have to 'speak' with Nyas belly?" Zane asked confused. ,,cause my baby is in there and I love it very much" He said and took his bread and went into Nya and his room.

-----------------------

Nya and Kai finaly got to Ignarcia. ,,Wow feels good to be back" Nya said and looked at the town. ,,Yes!" Kai said and walked down the path to the Festival.

,,so where do you wanna sit down?" Kai asked his younger sibling. ,,just somewhere where some space is" Nya just answered. ,,okay then just sit here" Kai said and sat down on the table to the other people. In Ignarcia everyone knew everyone.

,,Pit how's it hanging?" Kai asked as they both did an Hand punch (Is it called like that?). The Smith siblings had a good time.

-----------------------

Late at night they both came back. When Nya entered Jay and her room she saw that herhusband was already asleep. Nya grinned and kissed him softly on the forhead. She changed her clothes and layed next to Jay.

Jay growled. ,,how was it?" He asked. ,,really good" Nya answered. Jay growled again and turned around to face his wife.,,did you eat that much you wanted to eat cause that food is forbiten everywere else?" He asked as he snuggled closer to her. ,,no i just ate one little thing. Kai didn't ate much either" She answered and snuggled with her husband...

~End