Why does Kai have a scar on his face?

A 4 year old Nya sat playing on the floor, her parents were just shopping. So her brother was not really the most trustworthy person. He didn't watch Nya. Kai always managed to get the two siblings in trouble. When her brother called her inside: ,,NYA!!! Nya look at this!". Nya stood up and ran to her brother who was holding a yo-yo in his hand to which he had attached a katana. Nya's eyes grew bigger: ,,WOW what is that?" Asked the 4-year-old girl.

Kai explained, ,,I was in the blacksmith. There I merged my yo-yo with a katana. I call it Schwingana". ,,I don't think it's a good idea," Nya said. ,,you have to keep it far from yourself or you'll hurt yourself." Nya warned her Brother. Kai grinned: ,,Let's see Whether you're right and I still work on the name". Kai swung his Schwingana. He pulled it up again, but too fast. He screamed as the blade cut his left eyebrow and below his eye in the cheek.

Nya said: ,,That's why we are not supposed to go down into the blacksmith shop!". She pulled her brother into the kitchen and wet a rag. She gave it to Kai, pressing him onto his wound, the rag began to turn red. ,,Nya," Kai said: ,,What is if I need stiches?! I don't want stiches!" Whined Kai. ,,What will Mom and Dad say?" Kai looked to Nya: "They'll be angry." - "Yes, they will!" Nya said, hearing her parents already.

,,Where are the kids Maya?" Ray asked his wife. Nya listened: ,,Oh no". Kai looked at Nya: ,,No, we left the Schwingana downstairs" he said. Ray and Maya both looked shocked. While Kai and Nya looked at them guilty.

-----------------------------------------

,,Wait, let me make it clear," Lloyd said: ,,the reason why Kai has this giant scar on his face ... is just because he's been playing with a Katana melted at a Yo-Yo?" - "I was 7 back then. So please!" Kai said. Jay looked at Nya in love: ,,luckily that you were to help him, huh?"

,,Well, this is Kai for you," she said, grinning. Nya whispering through his hair: ,,my stupid big brother"

,,HEY!" Kai complained, "I'm not that stupid. I'm not stupid at all!" ,,Should I tell them about the time when you burned your eyebrows and painted them with a marker?" Nya laughed. ,,HEY! We said we never talk about that Sis, never again, "he reminded his little sister.

Bear talking:

So Hi guys. This is one of my german chapters....mabye there are some words wrong soooo yeah. I hope you liked this one😘