Why Kai abuses everyone

Bear talking:

Soooo ... I warn u...

This might be a trigger warning so...I donno...

It's about selfharm...

Just don't read it if ur to sencetiv

Btw I tried to write it like it was poetry.  Lemme know what u think

it was hard af! That's why it's not that long

See ya...

---------------------

There was a brown haired boy sitting in the cornor of his room. He just turned nineteen.

He always had one dream. He just wanted a normal family. His parents disappeared. His sister always tried her best in everything.

While he just wanted everything to be normal. But his dream will never come true.

He looked at his wrist. Cuts all over it. On his other arm were burns. He burned himself.

Why u may ask. He is practecing for hell is what he says.

He is broken for a long time. He tries not to Show it. He tries to fix it. His heart is broken but he doesn't admites it.

He want's the boys and most of all his sister to believe that he's fine. While inside he is dying.

Why u may ask again. He is broken and wants everyone not to see his pain.

He is acting all rough. Bulling others just ti makes him feel tough. Putting on a show that his Ego will grow.

Puts everyone down to try raise himself up. People asume that he always was cole cold.

But inside he is just broken by the pain that he feels.

He lost counting all these night he went crying to bed. He never finds peace and he is tired of trying. He has lost all his hope.

He puts out his pain on the rest of the Team just to make them think he's cool.

Deep down he knows that he's not bold. He puts one his fake smile while he bleeds.

On the outside he builds so that his life seems full. But in the inside he is never complete.

He will just fall deeper and deeper into his hole...