I'll never drink again!

Kais P.O.V: 

I played with Jay, Cole, Lloyd and Zane together GTA 5 online. ,,Jay damn! You should bring the helicopter" I shouted through my headset to Jay. ,,Calm down Kai" - Cole spoke through his headset and brought a helicopter. 

Nya's P.O.V: 

The boys were all together in their rooms. Of course I had to get bored, because my dear brother doesn't want to do anything with me. I went to his room. ,,Kai" I whined. ,,Nya go out of my room!" He cried and threw a pillow after me. I went to his seat and stood behind it. I twirled his hair between my fingers. ,,Are you done yet?" I asked bored. My brother looked up at me: ,,Nya!!! Fuck you!" He shouted and pushed me away. I looked at him and left, I ran through the hiding place. I found a can, I looked around: ,, where does this come from?" I asked loudly and picked it up. When I bent down I found several of these cans stacked in a cupboard. I took one and looked around, I shrugged and opened it: ,,I can try" I thought and drank the can. I looked into the closet, they all had different colors: ,,better I tasted all of them" I said, grinning and drank from every color. 

Kai's P.O.V: 

My sister rushed into my room: ,,hello brother heart!" She shouted and slammed the door behind her. ,,What the...Nya are you drunk?" I asked and took my headset down. ,,No, I am not!" She said, and ran wobbly toward my direction. ,,Nya, you're drunk !!" I cried and caught her. She laughed at me and looked up at me: ,,Come on brroootthhhheeerrr let's do something". I held Nya: ,,No!". She looked at me and pulled me out: ,,look" She pointed to the closet where the cans were, which she shouldn't actually drink. ,,Nya, how many have you drunk?" She took her fingers: ,,I think 8 cans, each color 2 times". I looked at her: ,,WHAT?!" The others came to me and Nya. They looked at my sister and I said: ,,she's drunk". I held Nya firmly: ,,and you are coming now!" I said, pulling her into my room. ,,why did you drink?". She laid her head crookedly: ,,I was bored, and no one wanted to do anything with me". I looked at her, she was right, but she still drunk. 

The next morning... 

Nyas P.O.V: 

 When I woke up, I lay in my brother's bed. I looked around. He was on the PC, I asked: ,,What happened?". My brother turned around with his chair: ,,you were drunk". I looked at him: ,,I know that, but then after?". My brother explained to me, I looked at the ceiling and moaned in front of his head. My brother gave me a pill: ,,here take this" Without hesitation I took the pill, it was a headache pill. ,,I'll never drink again" I moaned. I remained lying in his bed all day long.