trying to shower with a husband like Jay

Nya went to the dresser and searched for some clothes. Jay looked at his wife. He smiled and looked at her belly. He loved this woman. She was his love of life.

Nya turned around and looked at Jay: ,,why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.

,,I just...love you" Jay said smileing.

,,aaww i love you too Jay" She said walking up to him. She kissed him and sat down next to him. One hand on her stomach.

Jay laid his hand on her stomach too and just smiled at her.

,,I'll go take a shower now" Nya said and stood up.

Jay looked at her with a pout.

,,No Jay I wanna take a shower alone...besides you and I don't have enough space in the shower together" said Nya and left.

Jay looked after her then to the TV.

After some while Jay wondered if Nya really needed so much time. He stood up and went to the bathroom.

He entered the room and saw Nya still showering. He grinned and took of his clothes.

He opend the shower door and looked at Nya.

,,Jay I told you I wanna shower alone" Nya said looking to Jay.

,,but I am naked already" He said with a pout.

Nya sighted and tried to make some space: ,,okay" she said and continued washing herself.

Jay grinned again and watched Nya. After a while Nya left the shower and stood in Front of the mirror.

She placed Jays towle on the toilet next to the shower.

Jay saw that and said: ,,thanks babe" He washed himself and then wraped himself into the towle.

,,you need some clothes right?" Asked Nya.

,,yeah...can you?" He started but Nya cut hin off: ,,okay" she sighed and left to room to pick up some clothes.

When she came back she gave him the clothes and a kiss then left again...

Bear talking:

Hey peeps 😂

So sry that this is so Short but i don't have that much idea for this one.. ☹

It came to me under the shower...with me myself and I 😂

Hope you liked it

See ya