First day with a Newborn

Bear talking:

So yeah this book really jumps trough the timeline 😂

This storys are only like mah thoughts so yeah😂 that's why

Hope u enjoy this chapter as well

See Ya

----------------------

Jay layed in bed with Alaya in his arms. She was sleeping. Jay watched TV while Nya was making laundry.

,,Do u want help?" Jay asked his wife. ,,nah it's cute to see u two together like this and I think Alaya loves it too" Nya answered and layed the shirt she had from Kai to the side.

Not soon after she finished the laundry Alaya woke up. She looked at Jay who was shirtless. She started digging her face into his chest and started to get fussy because she couldn't find what she was looking for.

,,Nya I think Alaya is hungery" Jay cried after Nya. ,,Why do you think that?" Nya asked and stood in Front of the dresser. ,,she is fussel and tries to get Milk from mah titts...but there empty." He said and lifted Alaya up.

Nya started feeding Alaya and playing on her phone until Kai came in. ,,What is it Kai?" She asked without looking up from her phone.

,,did u wash mah suit?" He asked. ,,ehm yes I did" - ,,where is it!?" He cried frustrated. ,,it's either in ur closed or in  the laundry room..." She answered and looked at Alaya.

,,why do you need it anyways?" She asked her brother. ,,because Sky and I are going out tonight" Nya looked at Kai. ,,Oh yeah she told me to wash ur suit...I forgot about that" She stood up and went together with Kai looking for his suit.

Alaya was still drinking and was kinda hidden underneath Nyas shirt. ,,there I told you!" She said when she found his suit in his closed. ,,yeah....I didn't saw it" Kai said and screched the back of his head.

,,ur stupid...now get ready. I'll go back into my room now. Have fun tonight" Nya said and left.

When she was back in her room she gave Jay Alaya because he looked at her. ,,she is asleep so don't Wake her up!" Nya warned and went to the Kitchen to make some food.

Jay continued watching TV until he smelled something. He looked down at his daughter and knew what was going on.

He sighted and got up to change her. While he changed her she woke up. She started to cry because she hated getting changed.

,,Jay what are you doing?!" Nya cried from the Kirchen. ,,I am changeing" Jay cried back and tried to close the little onesi (the thing Babys wear)then tried to bring her back to sleep. He took a pacificateur (the thing Babys suck on) and looked at her.

She stopped crying and looked at Jay. ,,I love You" Jay said smileing. Alaya looked at him any hold his finger...