Bad News + Little cute story

Bear talking:

Soooo.....how should I start? I am slowly dying....

and i mean the Real dying like Death will get me...

I will say something very serious...

And please don't cry

I just want to be real with you because...ur my friends and even if i don't know you...I meet so many nice peeps on wattpad 🤗

So...I got that told yesturday...I mean the results...the issuse it self was there from the beginning....

So I have heart issuse 😐 so yeah...no big Deal...BUT...last year I had an sergery...it went wrong...Soooo....

My heart is really weak now and can't really get blood throw my vains...

And now it's so bad that I could die from it....

I have 2 options...and I really don't know what to do...

I rather could get another sergery were the doctors have no ideas if they make it better, not even do anything or worse....

Or...

I could wait for a new heart...witch my body not has to keep because bodys can do that...and I really don't know what to do now...

Not to mension that I am having other problems too...

I mean...u know what I mean just read my storys...I think more of em are sad then happy...

So now sad stuff aside *pushes stuff away*

I don't want you to cry so I made an little happy chapter

Have fun

See ya

----------------------

It was a warm Winter morning in Ninjago. Jay was fast asleep until his pregnant wife woke him up.

,,Hey Jay" She whispered.

,,mhm?" Jay muttered absently in his sleep.

,,Jay...get up...let us go eat something" Nya whispered into his ear.

,,hmmmm kay" he made and sat up. He layed his hand on her stomach and kissed her.

,,Morning huney" he muttered then and got up to get ready.

Nya sat on the Bed waiting for him. Kai and Jay were the one's who broght the food to Nya if she was craving something that wasn't in the house.

They both had a little belly as well because if Nya started ro crave something and they hat tp bring her something they craved something too.

The rest of the Team made fun of them because they thought that's funny.

,,The 2 pregnant boys are here" Lloyd laughed.

,,Hey!" Jay shouted laughing.

They all knew it's just for fun and not in the mean way.

Kai looked at his belly: ,,I am pregnant with food" he said smileing and joking.

,,yeah be happy with that. It doesn't kick and it let's you sleep how you want while this little one doesn't" Nya said walking up to them.

,,yeah guess ur right huh?" Kai said to his sister.

,,Yep she always is right!" Jay said.

Na smiled at him and kissed him afterwords.

,,thanks babe" she then said.

Cole looked at Jay and Nya: ,,you should look who's belly is bigger" he laughed.

They both pulled up their shirts and then looked down at their bellys.

,,Now witch One is bigger?" Nya asked.

,,i Think Mine" Kay anwered laughing.

Kai and Jay made it too.

,,oh no it's Mine!" Kai said sith a poud.

Everyone was laughing...