Nya's funeral

Bear talking:

This plays after season 6 but Jay wished that Nadakhan wasn't a djinn (spelled wrong?)

I wanted to write a funeral because yesterday was my grandma's funeral 😔 I cried a lot 💔

It's one of the reasons I didn't uploaded lately.

So enjoy....

See y'all

-----------------------

Jay and Kai stood in front of the little church.

,,are you two coming?" Cole asked them as he walked up to them.

,,yeah we're coming" Kai said and looked at Jay.

,,are you coming too?" He then asked the blue ninja.

Jay just stood there holding his red rose in his hands.

,,She wouldn't want you to be sad" Kai said and placed his hand in his schoulder.

Jay nodded and walked into the church.

Kai and Jay sat in the first row next to each other.

Next to Kai was also Lloyd.

On Jay's left side was Cole.

Zane was sitting next to Jay's parents.

There was quiet music playing in the background.

Nya's urn stood on a flat table. Roses all around it. Candles lit up all around the place. On the right side stood a picture from Nya.

She smiled out of pure happiness. She wore a blue dress with a red Flower.

Jay looked at the picture. He fights against his tears.

Kai was looking around too. Kai was fighting his tears as well.

When the speech went on Jay cried. Kai as well. Cole and Lloyd each tried to calm Kai and Jay but they couldn't.

,,Cry your tears. They will dragg me to where I belong. Cry out of sadness, happiness but never forget to cry out of hope" the woman said.

Kai and Jay were holding their hands and pushing them really hard together.

Then a man took the urn and dragged it to her grave. Kai and Jay stood in front of it and both laid their roses in there and then took a hand full of sand.

Both mumbled something to her then trew in the sand.

(That's what we did to my grandma)

They stood next to each other. The rest of the people trew in white roses. Then they went to Kai and Jay. Hugging them and said: ,,sorry for your loss"

(That hurt a lot if people tell you that but they have to)

After that they went to the funeral meal.

Kai and Jay sat next to each other. One eating one just starring at his coffee.

After some beer they opened up. Even if it was a funeral they had fun.

They had peace with Nya's death and could life again...