When Maya and Ray came to the ninja

Bear talking;

Sry for this stupid titel 😂 I really didn't knew a different one. It's 2 a.m okay😂

So this is about the thought the Ninja had when they saw the parents from Kai ad Nya.

Hope you like it.

See ya.

-------------------

Jays P.O.V:

I looked up to the sky where my girlfriend and her brother had been disappeared.

No Nya!

When I looked down I saw an older couple comming towards us. ,,who are you?" I asked quickly.

The Woman who was holding up an man answered; ,,I am Maya. This is Ray we are..." She couldn't finish because Lloyd already cuts her off. ,,you are Kai and Nyas Parents" He said quickly.

WHAT?! They are her parents...oh noooo! I don't wanna meet them without her...

I looked at them kinda in shock. Cole stood next to me and layed his hand on my shoulder. ,,I think u should tell them" He said smileing.

Yeah right! Without my girlfriend!

,,no" I mumbled and starred at Ray. Cole laughed a bit and said; ,,I'll get cha to say it".

Was this an challenge for him?!

Cole grinned.

DUDE! please!

Cole layed his arms around me and looked at Ray.

Please let your mouth shut!

Cole took a breath and opend his mouth.

Noooo!!!

He started: ,,So Jay what are you planing after this?" I looked at him confused.

Was he really punishmenting (Is that a Word?😅) me?!

,,ehm" I started confused. ,,I plan on going to sleep after this" I answered. ,,will you go alone or with your girlfriend?" He asked.

Dude!!! Don't! U say anything! Just don't answer this question. They already looking at you! JUST DON'T ANSWER

,,With my girlfriend" i answered.

ARGH STUPID! Why the hell did you ANSWER THIS QUESTION!!

,,You have an girlfriend?" Asked Ray kinda nervous.

Why is he nervous. I am nervous!

,,ehm...yeah" I answered nervous. ,,Oh is she nice?" Asked Maya with an smile. ,,Oh yeah" I said upsend-minded. She started to laugh.

Did she know?! Did Nya tell her? No i don't think so.

I starred at Maya for an while until I realized that Ray layed on the floor.  I walked towards them and tried to help.

I have to ask Nya later! If she comes back

Now I looked at the sky again.

-------------------
After Kai and Nya where back
-------------------

Ray was save now. We were on our way back home. Nya and I walked really behind the others.

,,Nya did you tell your parents about us?" I asked quiet. ,,no i didn't" She answered. I swallowed. ,,I think ur mom knows" I said. ,,really?" Nya asked. I nodded.

When we were home me and Nya walked into our room. I could feel Rays look in my back...

~to be continued

-------------------

Btw I drew the picture above. What do you think? 😄