chapter 1

Have you heard of gods, angels, devils, and other supernatural beings? Humans thought they were just legends and myth, thought up hundreds of years ago.

But even legends had to start from somewhere.

What humans had long believed to be mere myths and legends, were actually true. They existed, the supernatural. And they were very much real.

Heaven and Hell existed and that, in turn, created the Three Factions. Angels, Devils, and Fallen Angels. For a time, these three coexisted with one another. Maintaining a certain balance of good and evil.

The Three Factions started thousands of years before the start of the story after the Biblical God cast out Angels that opposed his teachings, creating the Fallen Angels who inhabited in the Underworld alongside the Devils.

But unlike other supernatural groups such as the Norse Gods, Hindu Gods, and Greco-Roman Gods, which were apparently more or less independent of each other, these three factions were all interconnected. Together, the Three Factions spawned the Judeo-Christian religion, and became part of the Bible.

But war was inevitable.

Though the exact reason was lost over the passage of time, tensions rose between the factions to the point where conflict was unavoidable.

The war, that has come to be known as the Great War, lasted for thousands of years with all three sides losing great numbers of warriors. But it was the Devils that suffered the most losses.

While it is true, that Angels and Fallen Angels are at odds with each other, they still originated from Heaven and thus had an unspoken agreement to join forces against the Devils.

But the war was finally put to an end by the Kuoh Treaty and the deaths of the Biblical God, and the Four Great Satans. Unbelievable as it may seem, it is true. God had died in the war and only a select few knew of it.

But it was an uneasy truce. True that a cease fire between the factions had been enacted, animosity still ran rampant within their ranks. And the occasional skirmish had been wrought out.

Now, centuries after Michael, the Right Hand of God, and the new Four Great Satans, Sirzechs Lucifer, Ajuka Beelzebub, Serafall Leviathan and Falbium Asmodeus, and the leader of the Fallen Angel Organization, Azazel, had signed the treaty, the world could now heal from its wounds.

Today, the peace was still fragile but at least the factions were coexisting again

And now, in present Japan, stood Kuoh Academy. Though to the rest of the human race, it was just your typical academy, but it was far more than that.

The academy is actually Devil territory where the clans Gremory and Sitri have dominion.

At first, the academy started out as a girls' only institution, but the time came for change so it was converted to a co-ed school and new buildings were made to accommodate the new students.

It was just another day for Kuoh Academy. Another typical school day for the students, another day of learning, and for a certain three boys…it was another day of being perverts.

"C'mon, man! Don't hog it all to yourself!" A boy whispered, trying to squeeze himself to the peep holes to see their intended target. This was Matsuda, a member of the infamous Perverted Trio.

"Shh! Be quiet of they'll hear us!" A second boy said. This was Motohama, another member of group.

On the peephole was none other than the revered leader of this perverted group, Issei Hyoudou.

What were they doing? Well, it has something to do with watching the Kendo Club taking showers. They didn't get the moniker, the Perverted Trio for nothing after all.