Forgiving

We worked a little longer and then Darry came to pick us up. It was quiet between us for dinner. Pony noticed and got tired of it.
" I'm done being quiet. Darry, Sam really didn't mean to be late. And Sam, Darry was just really worried about us. He didn't know we were at the lot and we could have been jumped by soc's or something. But Darry what you said to Sam about mom and dad telling us stories. you got to remember that we didn't have mom around as long as you and we don't have a lot of memories of them. The only real thing that we can remember is her telling us those stories. They may be childish but you know what were still kids Darry. And Sam for god sakes you got an attitude problem that's an even bigger problem then how many times Dallys been thrown in the cooler so YES it's a very big problem that you need to work on. And Darry your problem is your stubborn as a mule! Your way isn't the only way and it sure as hell isn't always the right way! I mean yea we all have problems but we can't just keep going in circles of the silent treatment because nothing gets resolved and it always circles back and it's exhausting!" The whole gang went silent. Darry smiled and we both kinda just laughed at the way Pony blew up.
"Alright alright... Sam I'm sorry I snapped at ya I'll work on not being so stubborn if you work on being home on time more ANDD that attitude problem that you definitely got from mom" he chuckled.
"Yea I promise" I smiled. We all just went back to our rowdy dinner with everyone.
I looked back at Pony and whispered" Thank's Pony."