Ponyboy Got a Prom Date!

It was the end of school and on the way to the car I saw her walk past Ponyboy so I "accidently" pushed him into her. I told Two we'll meet him at the car and winked at him for a code that I will tell him later so he left. We helped get her books together. "Im so Sorry dash" Pony said giving her,her books. "Oh dont worry about Ponyboy. And thank you?" She asked not knowing who I was. "Sam. Im Ponys twin sister."

"Nice to me you Sam."

"So Pony are you going to Prom?" she asked he was about to say no but I interrupted and said yes. I could tell she wanted him to ask her.

" He actually wanted to ask you something." I said punching him in the back where she couldn't see. He was so nervous it was kind of cute. "Uh ya I was wondering if uh you would like to go to prom with me tonight. I know its last minute but-" then she inturupted. "Ya ill go to Prom with you Pony. Pick me up at 6?"
He nodded and smiled then we walked away. "I swear im gonna kill you but thanks your the worst but yet best twin sister ever." He said. We walked to the car with Two bit. "Hey ponyboy got a Ponygirl. Whooo." Two bit yelled and speeded off. Ponys face got bright red but he was excited. "Don't tell the gang." Pony demanded. Yes sir me and Two bit said and put our hands up in surrender. We walked inside then I yelled "Pony got a date!" The gang ran into the living room "There is no way Pony got a date !" Steve yelled."No that's impossible" Soda yelled. "Will you to shut up for pete sake" Darry said hitting them with the dish towels in the head. "Wow guys thanks for the support." Pony said glaring at me. "Thats what you get" I said then stuck my tongue out at him he just rolled his eyes. "Darry did you get my suit?" Darry nodded. "Why dont you just get a tuxedo shirt and where jeans." They all gave me a funny look. "Ok I know your not a classy girl but there has to be some kind of class in you." Steve said still a little shocked. I just rolled my eye's. "What about Pony. Dude what are you gonna wear." I asked Pony. "I picked him up an extra suit cause either way I was goon force him to go." Darry chuckled. "Who you goin with Pony?" Soda asked while eating cake. Where do they find the time to make all these cakes. I wondered. "Dashiell Wayde." He said getting a slice of cake. Two bit then yelled "Thats impossible. She's the hottest girl in school." I stared at him for a moment trying not to laugh. "Way to make a girl feel special Two" I said laughing. "Besides you" he said grinning and kissing me. Darry walked in between us then Pony yelled. " Two bit mathews don't lie." I glared at him then punched him in the stomach. "Oh By the way me and Steve are going too. We picked up some really hot broads the other day. Im taking this girl named katy and Steve is taking a girl named Katelyn." I rolled my eyes and left to get ready. I went to the bathroom and put my hair in curls added a little eye shadow and some lip sticks. I went to Darry's room to get my dress out of his closet. He said he doesn't trust me with nice things. I went to grabe it and pulled out another dress. It was my moms.