Love that let's go

We saw Johnny having a hard time breathing and almost cried. "Johnny!" I shouted.

"Hey guy's." He said trying to be brave. I started to cry.
"How ya feelin huh?" I asked going next to him scared. He was just taking loud breaths in and I could see tears slowly falling down his face.  "Johnny...please don't go, not like this." I cried.

" Sammy I need you to be brave. I love you but i gotta go I can feel it." Dally turned around then Johnny called him back. " Dally I need you to take care of Sammy and Pony for me alright." Dally just nodded.
"Pony, you and Sammy are my buddies. I love you guy's but I want you 2 to be strong for me okay." Pony nodded. Johnny grabbed my hand and said
" There's a box under your bed and it has thing's for you and Pony. Don't forget it." His voice started to fade.
"Johnny please don't go I need you." I cried. But his grip on my hand got loser and loser.
"I love you guy's." as he closed his eye's and stopped breathing. Suddenly my hand was let go and everything just stopped.
"Johnny...no wake up, please don't go. Johnny wake up please, your my best friend. Johnny wake up...No, it's not fair, it's not fair Johnny wake up!" I yelled. Pony had to grab me and he held me tight. "It's ok Sam..it's gonna be okay" Pony said crying. Dally was angry and left the room. After about 5 minutes the nurse came in and handed us notes. Pony just put them in his back pocket. We stayed there for a while thinking. We had to leave.. It was 3:58 am and by the time we got home it was 4:16. It was still dark. "There home!"Two bit yelled dodging my slap on his arm"Shut up Two" I said trying to come in quietly. Darry walked in and said
"where the hell were you?" He asked calmly. He saw I was crying. "Sam,Pony what's wrong?" I ran into my room knowing I wouldn't be able to hold myself together. I then just went to sleep. When I woke up it was 8:22. We were all in the kitchen and living room but The guy's were quiet. It was the quietist the house had ever been. Then Darry yelled "Can someone go to the store and get some food?" "I'll go." Pony,me, and Two bit yelled. Alright then here's $4.00. ( That was 40 dollars in the 50's). We went to the store. Pony got all the necessary stuff while I got a 12 pack of Soda's. We then went home. I haven't seen Dall all morning which kind of made me sad. I really needed Dall right know. I tried being positive and keeping my mind off things but I just felt tired, just not the type of tired sleep could fix though.