The nightmares

3 day's have passed and I've been sleeping and watching Mickey. Two bit and Dallas have been watching me and teasing me because I haven't been able to talk. I've also have been having nightmares that only Two bit has woke me up from. Dallas didn't know though. He would make to much of a big deal. I've never have actually screamed in my sleep in front of him I've only whimpered. Only my brothers and Johnny have heard me scream in my sleep. I was awake right now. Two bit had the last beer and Dally was having a fit so they wrestled. I went back to sleep.

****Dream****

I woke up in the park. I saw the gang walking. I had no cut's and I was perfectly fine so I ran up to them. I accidentally ran into Steve. Then the whole gang started yelling at me. "I'm sorry it was an accident." 
" Just get out of here screw up." Johnny just yelled at me. It made me more upset since that was coming from Johnny. I then found myself in town. I was walking and I saw Pony getting jumped. I ran to go help. Then the soc's started chasing me. They started to beat me really bad. Then I found myself in front of a hospital I walked in and saw my parent's in pain.
" Sammy girl please help." my dad whispered in my ear. Then I saw mom " Mom please wake up, please I need you. Don't leave me now. I need you and so do the boy's. We love you guy's. Please wake up. Please. Hey remember you use to sing me a song. It was me and Pony's song. " I yelled sobbing.
"Just please don't go." I whispered in her ear. "Sammy you know I have to go. You have to take of the boy's for me, It's my time. I love you very much and I will always be by your said and in your heart. I promise." Then she went back to sleep. I stood by her. Then the gang came up. " This is all your fault. Don't come. I never want to see you again. I hate you." They all yelled at me.  I then yelled all there names and mom and dad.

*** Woke up***

I then woke up to Two bit shaking me. I was balling.  Two bit pulled me into a tight hug "Two bit i'm sorry it was my fault I should of stopped them I should have done something. It was my fault Two bit please don't hurt me again please. I didn't mean to hurt anyone and I know i'm a screw up. I'm sorry I just really miss them." I cried scared. Soda dally and Steve just stared at me.  "Sam nothing's your fault and your not a screw up. Why would I ever hurt you?" Two bit asked scared for me. " Because you hate me and so does everyone else." I balled. " I don't hate you Sammy your my buddy, my sister, my pain in the ass for Pete sake! Everyone loves you." He yelled trying to smile. I just giggled as he smiled. He always knew how to make me happy. "Was I whimpering again?" I asked. "No actually you were crying and screaming calling for our names and calling for your mom and dad and saying your sorry. And who do you miss?" Dally asked I just ran into my room crying. It hurt to get up but I felt more pain in my heart then anywhere else. Soda came in. "Come here Sam" he said while bringing me into a hug. "I miss mom and dad Soda. I had a dream that I saw them in the hospital. Dad said to help and mom told me that it was time for her to go and that it she will always be by my side and in my heart. Then you guy's came behind me and started yelling thing's at me and said it was my fault." I said crying even harder. " I miss them to Sammy. They will always be with us though. In our hearts. And we don't hate you. Not even Steve." Soda said trying not to cry. " Remember when mom use to sing me and Pony our song. And you and Darry even had your own song. She even gave Two bit a song called mickey mouse." I said while giving a small giggle in the end. Steve walked in.
" can I please speak to Sammy..... alone?" He asked while looking at Soda. "ya Stevie." Soda replied. I was kind of scared. Not because of what he said last time but because of my nightmare's.
" Sam, i'm really sorry of what I said. I was just scared that. I might not ever see my best friend again. It just scared me and I had to take my anger out on someone and it was you. I'm really sorry Sammy. I should have known better then to say that to you. I never meant what I said. None of it." He said.  I smiled. "It's okay" He just smiled. We hugged and we never realized that the gang opened the door and saw us hugging. Of course Two was the first to say something. " Ohh little Runt has a crush." I through a pillow so hard it made him fall. Everyone was laughing. " shut it Two butt." Then everyone was laughing harder.