Chapter Eleven.

I woke up in his arms. It was literally the greatest feeling in the world.

Minus the extreme pain my head was in. Hungover. Again.

"Good morning." Jon said from behind me.

I turned to face him, and he was already smiling.

"Morning. Sorry I slept...like this." I said referring to me being half naked.

"You act like I was complaining." Jon laughed.

"I didn't do anything stupid last night did I?" I questioned. I was a little worried. I had told him I didn't want to rush into anything.

"No. I stopped you. You were on top of me, topless, but I stopped you." He said, impressed with his restraint.

"You're a saint." I laughed "So what happened with Sara. If I may ask."

"She was trying to get me to get back with her. We talked through a lot, but I told her no. I had someone else I wanted. And she even went so far as to say she was pregnant. But she's stupid because I didn't have sex with her when we got back together, and even the last few months of us dating we didn't really have sex. That's when I left. We are finally and officially done. Forever." He sighed with relief.

"I'm glad." I said with a smile. "But now Bollig and Shawzer have seen my boobs."

"Lucky guys." Jon said laughing.

"Well you have too now." I giggled.

"But they got to first!" He whined.

"But I'm in your bed." I said playing with the hair on the back of his head.

"That's all I want. Every day." Jon said pulling me closer to him, and planting a kiss on my lips.

"Well you just might get that." I said a small smile playing on my lips "But for now I have to actually move my stuff here."

I covered my chest as I got out of bed, and grabbed one of Jon's tshirts off of his floor and put it on.

"Do I get this every morning too?" Jon said with a grin.

I rolled my eyes at him, and made my way out to find my clothes.

I showered, and got dressed into some of Kaner's sweats, and Jon's shirt that I just stole, threw my hair up, and made my way back into Jon's room.

"So are you going to help me move." I said with a cheesy smile.

"I wish I could, but we have team meetings all day." Jon said apologetically.

"This was your guys idea!" I laughed.