Chapter Thirty-Three.

Not having internet blows. Let me tell you. I am addicted to Netflix and Wattpad, and I couldn't have either without internet so needless to say I'm releaved. Except for my apartment is still full of boxes. Anyways sorry for the delay, moving sucks, and I'm back. 

So enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait! I want to buy a jersey!" I said, pulling Zach's arm towards one of the merchandise stands after the game. 

"Come on. I'm have to be here in less than 12 hours." Zach whined.

"I'll be quick. I promise." I smiled at him. 

He stood there patiently, whiled I picked out a Noah jersey, and a few other things. 

I heard some commotion, so I turned at saw Jon headed over, looking angrier than ever. 

I stepped in front of Zach, as if I were going to protect him. With every step Jon took towards me, I tensed up even more. 

Kaner was following close behind begging him not to cause a scene, but Jon only had one thing on his mind. 

"Move Charlie." Jon said, his voice almost a growl.

"No." I said defiantly. 

"I said move." He said again, his voice raising. 

"And I said no." I said, getting angry. 

"You stay the fuck away from her." Jon said, looking over my head to Zach.

"You have no say in anything I do. You broke up with me, remember? You don't love me. You said it yourself." I said, my blood about to boil over.

Once again I wounded him. Using his own words against him seemed effective, but cruel. But he broke my heart. 

"Come on Zach." I said taking Zach's hand, and walking away, leaving anything I had planned on getting. 

"I'm sorry." Zach apologized.

"Don't be. You didn't do anything." I said, lacing my fingers through his. 

"I do think that this is working though. He was hurt. He really does love you." Zach said, rubbing his thumb over the top of my hand.

"I wish this was easier." I said, my voice shaking.

"Hey." Zach said stopping me, so I faced him. "You only deserve the best. And that's what I'm trying to do for you. If he's not good enough for you, then I don't want you wasting your time on him. You're too amazing for someone not to fully appreciate you." 

Tears began to fall, but Zach brushed them away. He pulled me into his chest, and I quickly calmed down.