Chapter Fourteen.

"I don't want to go." Jon whined.

He was laying in my bed, looking rather handsome in a polo. He had a few of the buttons undone so you could see a little bit of his chest. Oh my.

I had just got done curling my hair and doing my makeup, and was putting on  my dress.

"Zip me up?" I asked, after zipping up my dress as much as I could.

Jon quickly jumped up, and zipped my dress up the rest of the way. He rested his hands on my hips, and left small kisses along my neck.

"We could always stay home. Tonight could be the night?" Jon said suggestively.

"No. You would get in trouble and I would probably get fired. So no." I said turning around, fixing his collar.

"But why." Jon whined.

"I just told you." I said going and grabbing heels out of my closet.

Jon was whining because we were going to a fundraiser, and they boys had to do a kissing booth. Each player had two girls they had to kiss (after testing for STDs and whatnot) and Jon was not happy. He had somehow managed to get out of the kissing booth, but he had to do a take a fan on a date thing instead.

They had tried to put some of the female staff in, instead of fans to make it better for the players. Fans could take pictures with the guys, and buy memorabilia, even if they weren't doing the kissing booth.

Jon was not only upset about having to go on a date with a random fan, but I had to kiss one of his teammates. He had begged me to get in Kaner's line, but I told him he had lost his mind. I had already worked it out that I was going to kiss Bollig. He swore to me no tongue, or I'd kick his ass.

"Promise me you won't fall in love with anyone tonight?" Jon said, giving me his best puppy dog face.

"Man it's gonna be sooo hard." I said sarcastically. "But I'm not the one going on a date with someone else."

"Oh stop. No girl has a chance against you."Jon said picking me up, and kissing me.

"Yeah and no girl would put up with your shit like I do." I said kissing his nose.

He put me down, I grabbed my purse, and we walked out to meet Kaner.

"Someone looks nice" I said as we walked into the front room.

Kaner was wearing a v-neck shirt, and some jeans. It really didn't take much for Jon or Kaner to look great. Must be nice!

"Look who's talking." Kaner said slapping me on the butt.

"Shut up. Who's driving?" I asked.

"No one. Limo service." Kaner said, as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Oh yay!" I said squeeling.

The guys laughed at me, and we made our way downstairs, and into the limo. It was so cool. It was a stretch Lincoln Navigator limo.

Kaner made me a drink, and we drove towards the event venue. I tried to keep Jon from thinking too much about the night. 

"I like you, and I want to be with you. No matter who I kiss, it will be nothing like any of the kisses we have had. We are together. Just get through tonight. Be your normal wonderful self, and I'll see you afterwards. Okay?" I said squeezing his hand.

"Fine. I will be nice. And good. I trust you, and I swear I will not let this fan keep me out late. I need to come home to my girl." Jon said, before kissing me deeply.

"Gross. You guys need to knock off this gross, coupley stuff." Kaner said, before downing his drink.

"Jealous Kaner?" Jon said pulling me closer to him.