Chapter Twelve- Hanging Out

(A/N: the title just autocorrected to "Banging Out"... You dirty little AI....)

(Your POV)

Deciding to ignore the previous... Oddness, Stuart and I just decided to relax and hang out like normal people. Not that we are, but... We can pretend sometimes, right?

Anyways, now we were on his bed again, watching another movie, which gave me plenty of time to think. Unfortunately, I ended up feeling very awkward next to him, because I started thinking about what happened last time we were together.

I wondered what he thought of it. Had he felt the same way I did after I kissed his cheek? Or not? Did he even remember? Did he care?

Whatever, I should probably stop over thinking it... I'm starting to blush.

(2D's POV)

I tried to focus on the movie, but for the first time in a long time, I couldn't. There was just so much on my mind... The band... Murdoc... And of course, (Y/N)...

I couldn't help but inch a little closer to her on the bed, hoping she wouldn't mind. I just wanted to be close to her, and I think I know why...

I just have to be careful and make sure Murdoc doesn't take her away from me.

(Your POV)

I felt my face heat up again as Stu moved closer to me. However, instead of being shy and freezing up, I somehow almost automatically rested my head on his shoulder, nuzzling his arm softly.

Somehow this just felt so... Right. Safe.
I was safe here with him, and I loved that feeling so much-

I just hoped it would last.

(2D's POV)

I glanced at my phone- careful not to disturb (Y/N)- and realized how late it was. Looking out the window, I saw it was already dark.

"Ey, luv, do yew want to stay wif us tonight? It's pretty late," I suggested, hoping she wouldn't think that was too weird- was that too weird?

Thankfully, she just said, "yeah, I don't really like driving after sunset... I guess we both lost track of time." I smiled, and she continued, "where should I sleep?" I thought for a moment. "Well, yew could sleep on da couch, 'ere's a pull-out bed in Noodle's room, um..." My voice got quieter as I said, "or... Yew could stay wif me... O-only if yew w-want, of c-course!" I'm sure an egg could be fried on my face.

(Y/N) thankfully didn't look, she just buried her face in my shoulder- which was adorable- and said, "I think I'd like to stay with you..." I hesitated for a moment before lightly kissing her forehead, then getting up and saying, "I'll be right back, I'm just gonna get us somefink to eat..." And hurrying out to the kitchen.

(Your POV)

Holy- he actually just did that! Is... Is it healthy for your heart to beat this fast?!

When he walked back in, holding two paper plates of food, I couldn't keep the stupid grin off my face. Thankfully, he was doing the same thing.

We ate our food, the movie still playing, but it was just background noise as this point. Neither of us could focus. I think all either of us could think about was the previous events as we ate in silence.

Once we were done, 2D seemed to be thinking quite hard about something. "Stu? Are you okay?" I asked softly, putting a hand on his shoulder. He quickly nodded and said, "yea, f-fine, luv." Seeing he really didn't want to talk about it, I just decided to let it go.

He got up to throw the plates away, then went back to the bed and lay down next to where I was sitting. I yawned, and realizing just how tired I was, I laid down next to him.

Although we were both rather stiffly on opposite sides at first, he eventually rolled over so he was facing towards me, and I moved back a little into his arms. I could feel him smiling softly as he whispered, "tomorrow mornin', remind me to ask yew somefink, okay?" Shivering a bit from his voice, I nodded and hummed a response before falling asleep.

(A/N: a fluffy little chapter for you. I think you might have some idea of what he wants to ask~!)

(#SaveRob2017... Don't question why I wrote it, it's just a thing that's now in this fanfic.)