Yet Another Non-chapter, A/N, But Please Read

So guys, for those of you who read these notes, my grandmother asked for my friend and I to "help with some boxes", so we agreed, and it turned out that the company she worked for was donating some stuff to soldiers in
Afghanistan. The problem is some idiot packed about 25 boxes wrong, and another idiot didn't mail them for two f'n years, so all the food was ruined... We could salvage stuff like toothbrushes, soap, that sort of thing, but the worst bit is some of the food melted and got all over letters people wrote to these soldiers. It was really sad because we had to throw away the ruined ones, and since both of us have had family in the military it was especially sad knowing those letters would never get read.

Sorry for the long author's note, this just made me, my friend, and my grandmother all really mad. Also some of that food was really good snacks, but I think I felt physical pain throwing away Ghirardelli and Lindor chocolate. I'm a chocoholic, so...

But really there isn't any point to this, I'm just sort of ranting. And according to my grandmother, although this was a huge waste, it was only about 1% of their total donations, and the other 99% actually made it. Either way, the letters were the saddest part, and to try to make up for it we wrote our own. It might feel childish, but I do strongly encourage you guys to at least write a letter to local veterans, or donate supplies to a reliable charity. Thank you.