WTF WHY SO MANY A/NS- but seriously I have an announcement

So... Why? Because I'm going to make another story!

And if you really like this one, don't panic, I don't think it'll be ending too soon. I'll be updating both stories in turns. And what is this next story going to be?

Well, originally, it was going to be for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I absolutely love that whole... "Trilogy of five", according to Douglas Adams. He's a brilliant author, so I'm not going to question his logic there.

Anyways, I realized that would get very few reads. Although I really want a Hitchhiker's Guide fanfiction to exist, I know that hardly anyone would read it. It doesn't have a 'fandom', it has fans. And most of them don't even care about fanfiction. So, I have instead decided to focus on something a lot more recent which would likely have more fans on Wattpad:

The 2016 Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency television series!

For those of you who have never heard of it, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency was originally a book by Douglas Adams that was adapted by Max Landis just last year. We're still waiting on season two!

Anyways, if the first ten words of the last paragraph apply to you, I believe you can watch it on Netflix in the UK (if so, you lucky Brits...), And if you can't, you can buy it on Amazon Video, and I think it's on BBC's website.

If you need convincing, just give the first episode a quick sample. There's a lot of really hilarious quotes and scenes, so if you don't continue watching, you can still at least have witnessed Elijah Wood shouting "I AM NOT YOUR WATSON, ASSHOLE!"

But I've yammered on for too long- see you guys in the next chapter! (Or the comments, I always respond as long as I have some idea of how the hell to respond to your comment...)