Chapter Nineteen: Just... Leave.

(2D's POV)

I opened my eyes, and realized I was in bed. "I must've fallen asleep... Well, it is pretty late..." I also realized (Y/N) was no longer next to me, and that I was holding onto a pillow. So, I walked out the door and down the hallway, quietly so I wouldn't wake anyone up, and noticed a light on in the kitchen.

My eyes widened more than I thought they could- not that that mattered much in that moment- as I stared at the scene in front of me.

"What's goin' on in 'ere?!"

(Your POV)

When my mind finally computed what the hell was happening, I quickly kicked Murdoc in the stomach, shoving him away from me. "Don't touch me again!" I shouted, then turned to Stuart. "Please, listen, this isn't what it l-" he ignored me and walked straight to Murdoc. "I can't believe yew fucking did 'is! I hate yew! Why do yew have to ruin everyfink in my life?!" I couldn't see Stuart's face, but Murdoc- despite how much he's beaten up Stu, he looked genuinely scared. I started to back away, but before Stuart did anything to Murdoc, he turned to me. For the first time, I saw his facial expression, a mixture of complete anger and hurt.

"(Y/N), why? I 'ought yew actually cared about me..." "Stuart, I swear, I didn't-" "I don't wanna hear it!" Stuart shouted. "Just... Just get out! Leave!"

(Russell's POV)

I woke up to the sound of someone shouting. "Is Mudz beating up 2D again? I swear, I'm so tired of this..." Deciding I at least wanted to get some sleep tonight, I went to check it out.

When I got to the kitchen, where I heard the shouting from, I was rather surprised to see this in front of me: Murdoc was standing against a wall, looking scared, and 2D was shouting at (Y/N), who was slowly backing away and looking like she was going to cry.

I cleared my throat, and once the three realized I was there, I asked, "okay, what the hell's going on down here?"

2D, who I don't think I've ever seen mad before, shouted, "I found 'ese two kissin' down 'ere!" I looked to (Y/N) in surprise, who quickly cried, "no! You don't understand! I didn't-" I stopped her, "look, do I need to punch Mudz or not?" "YES!" (Y/N) and 2D shouted simultaneously. I walked over to him.
"Russ, wait, there isn't really a need for thi-" I stopped him by giving him yet another hit to his already messed-up nose. As I did this, 2D yelled again for (Y/N) to leave, and she ran out the door.

(Your POV)

I jumped into my car and immideintly started driving away, getting to my house as quickly as possible. As soon as I arrived home, I sat down on my bed, held my head in my hands, and started mentally repeating the events of tonight in my head.

The more I did, the more I thought, "I should still be in bed with 2D right now. I can't believe Murdoc did this!"

And thus I proceeded to get angry at myself for not getting water while I was with Stuart when he was getting us snacks, get angry at Murdoc for... Obvious reasons, and angry at myself again for not pushing Murdoc away sooner and keeping Stuart from seeing us. I even got a little mad at Stu for not letting me explain what happened, because it wasn't my fault, but I couldn't be mad at him for long.

I just hoped that thought went both ways.

(2D's POV)

After watching Russel beat up Murdoc for a while, I retreated to my room, not wanting him to lash out at me as soon as Russel left. I was already hurting enough.

I started crying into my pillow as I got to my room. "Why does this always happen?!" I mentally questioned myself. "What is it that makes him so appealing? Or is it just my luck that every girl I go out with is only using me to get to Murdoc?!" My mind went back to the past few days. "I wonder if he's why (Y/N) seemed irritable towards me and like she was thinking about something else. Was she just lying about liking me this whole time? I must be so oblivious..."

(Murdoc's POV)

Shit... That really hurt... Why is it always my nose?!

I sighed as I stumbled off to my Winnebago, knowing nobody wanted me in the house right now. Well, Noodle had no idea what happened, she's still asleep, but she'll be upset for sure. She really liked (Y/N), and there's no way she's not going to guilt-trip me over making her the only girl around again.

Honestly, that was already happening after I saw the look on (Y/N)'s face when 2D yelled at her and she ran out... That honestly wasn't what I had planned. Sure, I wanted her and Faceache to break up, but not like that...

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the thought. "Stop it. This has happened before, and like last time, it'll blow over. Just another casual reference in an interview at most, and that's it."

*Timeskip to the next morning*

(Noodle's POV)

I skipped off to the kitchen, where I could immideintly tell something was wrong. Murdoc was gone, which wasn't anything new, but so was Toochi. He might not eat a lot, but he still never missed breakfast. Russel was there, but he seemed troubled, definitely like something was wrong. As soon as he saw me, however, he smiled and said, "'morning, babygirl." Not wanting to seem impolite, I replied, "good morning Russel." However, I couldn't keep myself from asking questions for long. I remembered (Y/N) had stayed over last night. Maybe that's why Toochi wasn't up, they might just be together in his room. So I asked, "where's
(Y/N)?" He hesitated for a moment, before answering, "she... She isn't here." "She's not?" I asked in surprise. Why would she leave so early? Russel just paused for a moment before saying, "look, it's kind of complicated, but... We might not... See her around too much anymore..." Now I was worried. "What? Is she hurt?" He shook his head. "No, it's not that... Um... I'll explain later..." I huffed in annoyance. I hate it when they don't tell me things because I'm too young. Well, now that I think about it, sometimes I wish Murdoc thought I was too young to tell certain things... Either way, I wanted to know what happened.

(A/N: I'm going to a friend's house in like half an hour, I've known I would be going at 7:00 P.M. all day, I woke up at 8:30 A.M., and I chose now to get dressed, wash up, eat, pack, and finish this chapter.)