The Great Dilemma

Benvenuti

Andrea's POV:

I can't believe that I am officially going to college with my best friend Destiny! Last week we had just arrived from New York, our home place. We had gotten a scholarship to go and study to Sicily. It was pretty exciting going to a place we both had in mind to go visit one day, but know we are going but to study. Yeah, we were worried and all, but at least we weren't going to be alone, since we had each other.

Today, as we took our first steps in the campus, we saw many students signing in to random jobs, i guess. Anyways, we headed towards the administration building to pick up our schedules and start, well probably tomorrow. As soon as we got them, we checked if we had the same classes we both sign in for. And we did! not all of them, but we did get some together. We got Choir, Math, and Italian History together! How exciting!

So basically the 'first day' went by slow and boring. Destiny and I had to sign some papers to show we were transfer students and where we lived, which was together in an apartment. Also, we signed up in different places to work, of course, we need some money while we live there. Destiny got accepted in a café as a waiter during the evening, while I got accepted in a local radio station office as a secretary. Basically I just had to help the announcer fix some old Cd's and take some papers to his boss to sign, supposedly to get permission to do some things.

I really hope that tomorrow we get to have some fun since, she and I had to go on a small tour around the campus. we were kind of excited about it. That night, I really couldn't sleep because of the excitement I had. Destiny gave me some hot tea and I fell asleep pretty quick.

--------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys and gals! well this is my second story about Il Volo, and i hope you guys like it too! Vote, comment and SPREAD THE WORD! -Bridget

P.s : i'll explain everything better on the next chapter ;)