Il Pericolo

Piero's POV:

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I got surprised in seeing her here at the beach.

"I just came to clear up my mind a bit. What are YOU doing here?" Andrea asked.

"Maria dragged me here. I didn't feel good and needed some fresh air. How do you know about this place? Only Francis,  Maria and I know about this."

"Well.. when I lived here with my dad, back when I little, he always brought the whole family to make bonfires and sing, or just spend some time here and enjoy a hot day." I noticed that nobody was around and that there was pure silence.

"Oh. So... you're here alone?" 'Well that's stupid to say!'

"Yeah,  pretty much." She looked at me then down to our feet. She bent down and picked up a shell.

"Wow!" We both said as we saw the huge shell. It was probably bigger than my hands. We stood there, staring at the shell and then at each other, not saying anything,  but at the same time, we were saying everything with the silence in between us.

"Piero!" There was a faint shout from where I came jogging from.

"Hey, isn't that Maria?" Andrea asked.

"Yes..."

"Piero!!!" I heard again. I quickly took Andrea's hand and started running.

Maria's POV:

"PIERO!" I shouted and shouted but he never came. "Piero..." I was running out of oxygen.  I kicked my legs to get away from HIS grip, pulling me down and drowning me. I eventually let the force take over as I grew weaker and weaker just as the time passed.

Once deeper underwater, I could see the two hands still pulling me down. I kicked lightly and shuck off HIS hands from my feet, but I couldn't. My eyes were getting heavy and my body.. well, I couldn't move it anymore. I sank and finally my eyes closed.

Andrea's POV:

I ran like crazy behind Piero, since he had me from my hand still. We passed a bunch of palms to another clear area. I could see two blankets in the distance, and Piero ran towards them. I still had the huge shell in my hand and my phone was inside it. I wanted to drop it, but something inside me said to grab it tighter.

"MARIA!" Piero shouted as we came to a stop.

"Maria!" I shouted too. We looked at each other and shouted Maria's name again. No answer. I noticed Piero grab his hair is desperation.

"Piero, what if she's in the water?" I asked as I looked at the calm beach waves.

"She can't be in there. She never goes in the water without anyone seeing." He answered looking around us.

I looked up at the sky with my hand behind my neck, trying to think on where Maria could have gone. I let out a sigh and turned to look for Piero, since he passed in every direction possible. I let my head fall amd saw the beach blankets at my feet.

One was blue and was half covered with sand, while the other one was purple with pink,  and was a few feet away from the water.  There was no bags nor shoes, no sign of anything. I turned the other way and saw the small parking lot up in the little hill. There was a red truck and I knew who's it was. It was HIS truck... definately.

--------------------------------
Hey beautiful ppl! So here's a short and astonishing chapter. Hope u guys had a good day and dont forget to share this story with y'alls friends! Plz nd thank you! VOTEX COMMENT AND SPREAD THE WORD! -Bridget

P.s: So, who do you think is the guy that owns that truck? Is Maria going to live? D: