Prepararsi e Riuniore Ercole Ginoble

Gianluca's POV:

I was preparing everything for Piero, Ignazio and Andrea to come over. 

"Ok, I got snacks, drinks, cups, napkins, ordered pizza... music?" I checked out everything except music. I wasn't sure if we would actually want music but I gathered all my Cds and placed them next to my dad's stereo.

DING- DONG!

They were here. i arranged my hair and my jacket for the hundreth time and opened the door. "Hi!" i said.

"Hey! Nice house Crazy Hair." Ignazio said.

"Don't be calling me that please. Um, come in, make youself at home." Ignazio passed and stared around my house for a bit. I showed him where we were going to all be and then went back to the door since the doorbell rang once again. 

"Hey Piero! Looking good. Come on in!" I stared at the bag he had. 

"I brought some pie, if that's alright with you." Piero said as he came in.

"Yeah. Here, let me put it in the kitchen. You can go to that room over there," I pointed "And have a seeat. Ignazio is there." I smiled and went to leave the pie in the kitchen.

Ignazio's POV:

I was looking around when I heard someone step down and in the room. I turned and saw Nerdy Pants come in.

"Hey! Wow, you looking good! haven't seen you dressed up like that since we had to perform in the show together." He smiled and said thanks. "This place is big! Did you see the entrance?" I asked just so there could be some noise in the room.

"Yeah. He sure has a mansion. Is that a..." he stopped in the middle of the question, now walking  past me and straight to where there was piano in the corner. "Wow! A 1930 Yamaha piano. This is worth a fortune!"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, my dad got it as a gift from one of his friends. It was brought from Venice." Gianluca said. We both turned and saw him standing in the doorway. "Well, as I can see, we are brought together again, and for the same purpose like last time." 

"That's true." Piero said.

"Yeah and it's weird." I said. Another doorbell rang, but this time Gianluca stayed in the room with us. A guy in a black suit passed by and opened the door.

"I ordered pizza, and if you want some snacks they are right over there." Gianluca pointed to a table next to the piano where Piero was seated, admiring it, still.

I don't know why but I looked towards the doorway. A "Wow!" escaped from my mouth. Gianluca and Piero turned back and said the same thing.

"Hi guys!" Andrea said. She stood in the doorway with a white and blue dress, and a white little purse with a notebook sticking out. She looked like a goddess. 

"You look gorgeous!" Piero shouted.

"No, you look amazing Andrea." Gianluca said.

"Andrea... no comment." I said. She chuckled andd said "Thank you guys." When we finished staring at her, Gianluca finally snapped out of it and got us to eat and talk about each other, just a little bit more.

Andrea's POV:

I was puring some soda in my cup and held a plate full of pizza slices on the other.

"Here, let me help you with that." Gianluca said as he grabbed my plate.

"Thanks" We went to sit down and waited for Ignazio and Piero come over to start eating.