Chapter 1

[Funneh]

Life and love don't always see eye to eye,not even back to back.You can't really choose one and leave the other stranded.You should never come to a situation where you need to choose love or life.Your life goes on but it can't really go on without you,and love,well that's totally different.And I learned that the extremly hard way.Literally.
See you soon.

---

"What's it gonna be?"Alec questioned as I stood not so far from him and Evan.

"I don't know."I honestly answered sticking to my words,looking between them.

"Funneh,this has been going on long enough.Just choose one of us."Evan orderd.

I snapped,"No.I'm not your little puppet you get to play with."

"Funneh."Alec's voice called out.

"You changed Alec,where did the cool boy I used to hang out with go?"he was quiet as Evan laughed at him,"You too Evan."

As my legs led me back home my mind went entirely another way.And this time,I couldn't stop it.

They were right.They were all right but maybe,I can still fix this.Starting at the first day with the first spoken word.

Where did it all start?And how?

---

"Kyran,I just don't get it."

"Trust me,I don't either."he sighed as sorrow was written in his eyes.

"You'll get to her.One day."I tried to bost his courage up but it didn't help that much.

"Funneh,what would you do if you were in my place?"

"Depends what guy it is."

"That doesn't matter now.Just tell me.Do I have any chance with Gold?"

"In my opinion I think you do.When you confess to her you'll see it's all simple."

"Thanks for the when and not an if."

"Eh,I believe in you."

As our talk reached an end so did our walk to the ice cream shop where Gold got a job for a while.Never told me why.

"Hey Gold."

"Oh,hey!What are you guys doing here?"

"You work at a ice cream shop.Do we need any other reason?"

"I guess you're right.''she agreed to my comment.

As we all laughed I went to wonder around so I could leave Kyran with Gold.Just giving the man a chance.

As I was walking I accidentally bumped into someone,my body fell backwards as hands wrapped around my waist holding me a few inches above the ground.

Alec.His red hair shined in the sun as he still held me,or it was the bright light on the ceiling.Well after the breathing and blinking,there was no movement at all.I guess.

"Sorry."I quickly said getting back on my feet.

"It's fine."

That's all he said before he left.Looking me in the eyes with something,left unsaid.

That was,unexpected.Like it was planned or something.

[End of chapter 1]

Hello my beautiful readers!I'm just here to say hi and ask,did you enjoy this chapter?
Well,I hope you did.
Sorry for writing mistakes.

UPDATES:EVERY FRIDAY