Chapter 19

[Prince]

"You love Funneh,am I right?"I asked as I started following Evan through the empty block.

"Yes,why do you care?"he asked,already sounding angry.

"I can help you get to her heart,"I smirked.

Evan raised his eyebrows in confusion,"And when did I ask for your advice?"

"Oh please,I helped Kyran get with Gold."

"That's not the perspective I heard,"he denied,"Just tell me your plan so I can go and get dinner."

I rolled my eyes as I shook my new beer in front of his pale face.

"Just get drunk with her man,and it will all play out itself."I said as his face became even paler.

As Alec,he took my by my shirt.

"I will not do that,women should be treated like men are,they're not toys or objects."he denied,"Funneh made me feel like I belong in this hell of a world,and I will not use her in return.I love her,and that is the only reason I will not hurt you."

"Hmpf,then why do you hurt Alec?And in front of her very eyes,"I said as I placed some beer into my body.

He couldn't answer my question which meant I was on the right track.I gave him a fresh cold beer,and left him with his thoughts as I looked for some girl to play a very seductive game with.

Shopping time,my old toy got boring.

[Evan]

I stared at the cold beer in my hand,trying to catch every detail of the can.

"That bastard,"I muttered as I threw the beer in a trash can near me."I love her for her,not for her body.I mean she is ho-cute,but I love how she showed me the colors of this world."

"Evan."

I stopped my footsteps from taking me anywhere else,Alec stood in front of me.Drenched in worry.

"Alec,what happened?"I asked as I looked better at his face expression.

He was terrified,cold sweat going down his forehead.

"Prince told me to use Funneh,"he said as he leaned on a lampost.

"Same here man,same here.That bastard even gave me a beer and told me to think about it,"I laughed as I shook my head.

With that Alec released a quiet chuckle into the night as people were passing by,enjoying this moment of life.It was nice,a cold night filled with a shining night sky.Faded music playing in a near cafe as a smell of food went through the air.

"But why are you so stressed?"I asked as his eyes lurked around the street.

"I had a feeling he was going to use her if neither of us did,and I'm still thinking that."he replied in a quiet voice.

"Funneh is Funneh,she would never go for that dude.Anyway,she doesn't go to bars nor' clubs."I added as Alec's expression agreed with me.

"I want to apologise Evan,"he ran a hand through his dark hair,"for fighting and all."

I nodded as we did a bro hug,"I'm sorry too."

He smiled as he took his phone and dialed a number,"We need to apologise too her."

"Wait,do you know her number?"I asked looking speechless at him.

"Of course I do."he replied,"she's also on speed dial."he whispered.

"Lovesick fool."I said in a mocking tone but he shrugged it off.

He moved his phone in the air,"Are we calling her or not?"

[End of Chapter 19]

Now,about chapter 20....there's a lot of Prince.

-love ya