Chapter 9

[Kyran]

I heard sobbing not so far from me,quiet but loud enough to catch my attention.Turning my head everywhere the sobbing stopped.

"Kyran."it mumbled.

I turned my body to see Gold in tears,her chest was harshly going up and down as her smile was shaking.She placed her hands on her head and held them there for a minute,still on the verge of tears.

"I can't believe I was that stupid,"

I took a step forward as she silently looked me with her eyes.I wanted to hug her,I wanted to hold her so tightly but I couldn't,I was scared she would push me away.

"Who did this to you?"

"P-prince."she gulped as I took another step forward.

"What did he do?"

Her lips released a sigh as she took a step towards me,"Last week we decided I would come to his dorm,and as I opened the door to his room I saw him,"she cried once more,"doing it with another girl."

I stood there shocked.Prince,how could you go so low?He always appreciated girls and now they're just free toys to him.

Gold whipped her tears with the back of her hand and took a deep breath,"He wanted to do it with me."

Shock Error:101

"W-what?"I stuttered as her head gave me a slight nod.

"One night when we we're walking back to our dorms he started touching me weirdly and talking differently,somehow I got home but everything was just looking fuzzy to me."

I nodded as I waited for her to finish.

"Funneh came and helped me,the next morning I felt awful."

My eyes will fall out of my skull,this girl just broke my sanity.And the respect I had for Prince.

"So,that means..."

"Yeah,he put alcohol and other stuff in my juice."

I stood there thinking of how to react but honestly nothing came to my mind.My mind was empty and lost.

I took another step to her and wrapped my arms around her body as she cried into my chest.After a minute she wrapped her delicate arms around me and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry."she mumbled.

I tilted my head as I was doing my victory dance in the corner of my mind.What?I got to hug her.

"He should be sorry."I mumbled as her head looked up at me.

She rised her body and shocked me yet again.She kissed me.Not on the cheek,on the lips.

Oh God,don't let me wake up.

I kissed her back and lifted her in the air as laughter finally escaped her lips.

[End of Chapter 9]

You know that I won't keep to the cute and innocent characters.

SORRY FOR WRITING MISTAKES!

-love ya