Chapter 12

[Funneh]

"Alec!"I yelled,"Stop!"

He smiled at me viciously as he placed his hands on my waist,separating my body from the ground in the process.My hair fell on his face as I grinned.

"Please put me down!"I begged.

"And why would I do that?"he questioned as he stretched his arms as much as he could.

"Because I'm heavy!"I giggeled and he denied to put me down.

"Do you really think that?You look fine to me."

"Gee,thanks."I mumbled as he finally let me regain my relationship with the ground.

I huffed as I turned my body to sit down on a bench covored in graffiti behind us.I ran a hand through my hair and waited for him to do something.Anything.

"Alec?Cat bite your tongue?"I spoke.

He shook his head and adjusted his gaze on me,"Guess so."

"Let me guess."I mumbled.

He looked at me with a soft and warm gaze,but when I turned around I saw a deadly scary to the core gaze.

Oh how nice.Life is just full of surprises.

I turned my head back to Alec and let out a quiet sigh,"I knew it."

Alec took my hand in his and let his lips play his smile as I felt Evan piercing daggers into my back.It felt terrible.It looked terrible,I bet he was scaring everyone who passed by him.

I sighed as I turned around to face Evan,"Hello Funneh,how are you today?"

His face softened as I kept throwing words at him.

"I am good Evan,that was so sweet of you to ask!"

He let his eyes roll out of the gaze as his feet rose to the ground.By every second passing,he was closer.

WHY AM I SO STUPID.

WHO THOUGHT LETTING ME TALK ON MY OWN WAS A GOOD IDEA.

Well,dammit.

[End of Chapter 12]

Oh~

In le next chapter you will get to experience the first fight over Funneh.

Drama is knocking on my door;better go and answer.

-love ya