Chapter 5

[Funneh]

"I hate today so much."I mumbled to myself as I stop my music from playing.

Sorry blackbear,just not feeling your music.Not even yours,Olly.

I stared into the sky and took a deep breath when I saw Evan running a hand through his wet hair in the corner of my eye.

"You're not having fun?"he frowned as I stood up.

"I am it's just one of those depressing days."I spoke as my gaze fell to the sand.

"I understand,anyway let's go and swim!"he yelled as he picked me up like I was a bride.

As he was running through the water I was hitting his chest so he would put me down,of course,he didn't grant my wishes.

"One,two..."he started to count as he was swinging my body in his arms.

"Evan,don't you dare!"I yelled.

He smirked at me,"Three!"

With that he threw me in the water.With that done,I pulled him in the water as well.

"Not fair!"he yelled.

I let out a small chuckle,"It is fair.If you don't like that I did this,you have premission to do whatever you want with me."

His cheeks turned a dark red as he turned away from me.

I freaked out,"Wait!That came out wrong!"

I want to pull all of my hair out.

"Evan,you know I didn't mean it like that!"he turned to look at me,I groaned in anger,"You know what I mean."

He raised his eyebrows,"Is that a challenge then?"

I smirked at him,"Only if you want it to be."

Half an hour about talking and swimming we had enough.As I was walking out the water,he got close to me.Really close.

He held both of my hands in his and moved his face closer to mine.In my brain the smart thing to do was to run,but my brain hates me so,I bit my lower lip and hoped for the best.

He pulled me closer to his body,his cheeks becoming pink.

"W-what are you doing?"I stuttered as heat went to my cheeks.

"Surprising you,"he replied as he moved his face even closer to mine.

Not giving me even a second to process what was happening,his lips crashed into mine.

As he placed his hands on my waist I wrapped my arms around his neck,kissing him back.

I know we kissed before,and that was an accident.And this isn't real,but I feel something.I feel something so warm in my heart.

He pulled away and smiled at me,"I win."

I pulled away from his grip and felt like an idiot.

"You kissed me back,sweetheart."he said smirking.

My mouth was open as my blush got darker,"Fine,you win."

He took me in his arms again and started to twirl us around.A grin spread on his handsome face.

"Let me go!"I yelled as laughter took over me.

And he did,he placed me back on the warm sand as I was still laughing.

"You turned my day around,"I said giving him a sincere smile.

His lips were curved into a smile that made my heart do backflips.I was barely standing on my own two feet.

Until this day ends I am going to faint.Or just get a heart attack.

He took my hand,"We need something to drink."

I nodded,that being the only movement I could do at the moment.Apart from walking and breathing,even though I couldn't feel my lungs getting filled with oxygen at the moment.Or my legs moving.

As we walked to get some drinks I didn't take my eyes off of his hand holding mine.It felt so nice,like they were made to hold each other.

"What would you like?"he asked turning to glance at me.

"Some Coca Cola."I replied as he nodded,letting go of my hand.

---

I was seated on a roof of one of the buildings in our city,watching the sunset with Evan.

I smiled at myself,today was unexplainable but wonderful in a weird point of view.If you get what I mean.

I put my head on his shoulder and took a deep breath,but the words I wanted to say never made their way out of my lips.

He sighed and looked at me,not saying anything.He grabbed my chin and gently turned to me to face him.

After that he placed his lips on mine one more time.

He's actually for real.

I pulled away,"What was that for?If you're using me I will--"he cut me off by placing his index finger on my lips.

"I would never use you,Funneh."he replied to my unfinished question.

I nodded,"I believe you."

He nodded back,looking into his eyes I knew he didn't tell me something.Just like Alec that day at the mall.

I hope it's not what I think is it.I hope it's not what I think is it.I hope.

Is hoping all I can do?

[End of Chapter 5]

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE?FORGIVE ME?

THANK CHU!

UPDATES:EVERY FRIDAY!

In the next chapter something with Alec will be involved *wink*

Anyone here listen to blackbear?Olly Murs?

-love ya 😉

Avianna:*listening to blackbear without headphones*

Mom:I'm home sweety!(like she would ever say that...)

Avianna:oh hell no*throws phone out the windows so it would seem like her neighbors are trying to act cool*