Chapter 45 | One of two equal parts | Part 4

play the song now.im not a fan of ariana but dammit the song is good

[3rd person]

8 months later

"Ah Funneh, you're getting married!" Gold said excitedly as she moved a strand of hair off Funneh's face, "Are you excited?"

Funneh let out a quiet and short laugh as she nodded shortly, glancing at herself in the mirror nervously. "Of course I am, but I think that I'm going to faint before I even have to get out there!I can't even breathe, let alone stand properly!"

Rolling her eyes Gold leaned on a wall, "Woman, calm down.Evan won't decapitate you over there, you're just getting married!"

Putting her hands on her hips, to slightly define some sass Funneh raised an eyebrow. "Tell me that on your wedding day, I dare you."

"Oh, it's on!Wait--is there something I should know about?" she narrowed her eyes at Funneh as her heart started to beat faster, the room becoming smaller in her vision as her worry and excitement started to take over.

Funneh's eyes widen slightly, "Oh would you look at that, it's time to go!" she said quickly and nervously, knowing that if Evan won't decapitate her, Kyran will.

"Oh well, let's make a red wedding!" she mumbled as her dad lead her closer and closer to Evan, a smile hiding her nervousness.

---

"I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that future will bring us many rainbows.I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy.I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect, and my unconditional love for a lifetime.I can promise that I'll always be here for you, to listen and hold your hand, and I'll always do my best to make you happy, and make you feel loved.I can promise that I'll see you through any crisis, and pray with you, dream with you, build with you, and always cheer you on and encourage you.I can promise that I'll willingly be your protector, your advisor, your counselor, your friend, your family, your everything.I promise to give you all of myself.I promise to love you, and only you.I promise you."Evan finished his vows in a calm and caring voice as he whipped Funneh's tears which stained her cheeks slightly.Moving his hand away she took a deep breath and she looked into his eyes to find the courage to say her vows.

"I spent a lot of time searching for affection in shallow places, I gave people bits of me they didn't deserve and I let myself be hurt because I thought that's what I deserved.But once I let go of trying to shove puzzle pieces in places that did not fit, once I let go of all of the hate I secretly had stored in the gashes that decorate my heart, my mind went to you, it went to the way we met, and it made me realise I love you.I didn't fall in love with you, I walked into love with you with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way.I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things that we'd choose anyway.And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality I'd find you and I'd choose you." Funneh said as she held his hands tightly, anticipating for things to be official.

[End of Chapter 45]

do i know anything about weddings?

no, not really, so this is all you get for now.

im still not coming back to wattpad, i still need some time, thank you for understanding.

love you.