Chapter 10

[Funneh]

Our foorsteps were covored with the echoes of the night.The streetlamps shined their white light onto us as we walked hand in hand.

I let out a sigh as we reached our destination.

"Something wrong?"Alec asked as he never let go of my hand.

"Alec,I will just give you a warning,"I started,"I can't dance."

He smiled at me softly,"Then I'll teach you,"

I shook my head,"You know how to dance?"

He shrugged as we walked in,"My sister taught me beofre prom."

I broke into laughter after that,"And how did it go?"

"Horribly wonderful."he described as we opened the door and music blasted into our ears.

Lauv-I Like Me Better

Alec pulled me to him as we danced,our eyes locked as our heartbeats were in sync.

"Damn,I like me better when I'm with you."he mouthed to me.

After a few seconds I mouthed bacj to him as my grin never left my face.

"I don't know what it is but I got that feeling,"

After the song ended instantly they started playing Olly Murs feat.Flo Rida-Troublemaker

My face was in shock when they played my favourite song.I was ecstatic!

"Trouble,troublemaker,yea that's your middle name!"I sang out loud as my heart was pounding fast.

After that they played a slow song but me and Alec were too exhausted to dance,so we walked outside and sat on the cold ground.

"They actually know what's good music,"I giggeled.

"I guess they do,"he agreed to statement.

I looked at the stars as the music was almost shaking the school.The atmosphere was so tense,but at the same time it was calm to your heartbeat.

"Did you see Kyran?"

"He's with Gold."he replied as I sat there is shock.

"No way!Did he confess to her?"I asked cleary excitement taking over me.

Alec huffed as he sat next to me,"He doesn't need to,those two are in love.No confession needed."

"At least Gold did something smart,"I said as the air was filled with my laughter.

"Should we go back in?"he asked ad we stood up.

I nodded,making our way back we stood across Evan.His eyes like daggers going into Alec and me.

This isn't good.

"Having fun?"he asked making the tension between us worse.

Now he made this terrible.

At that momemt he went to speak but I hear heels clicking in a rushed way,Gold and Kyran walked behind us.

"As much as I know prom is in there,"Gold said pointing to the doors behind her and Kyran.

"Come on guys!They started playing Tired by Alan Walker!"Kyran exclimed as he made us follow them.

God bless them both.

[End of Chapter 10]

Damn,I like me better when I have ideas for chapters,so now I hate myself.

Are you ready for the drama?I could literally scream at my excitement but then I'd embarrass myself at the people around me.Just imagine a introvert girl with dark blue hair running around a beach screaming FALEC.

Did you?

Okay,just making sure.

-love ya 😉