Chapter 23

I hope that you will like and appreciate this chapter because I wrote it three times.If there is a writing mistake or something else I will not fix it,I just want to publish this and move on with the story.

This chapter is a bit steamy so if you're younger than 13 I will propose that you don't read,but in the end nothing will really harm you,it's just detailed kissing.

Enjoy.

[Funneh]

I heard a whistle go through my ears as I turned around to face the person who sent it my way.A guy my age,walked quickly to me.His brown eyes and blonde hair shined in the moonlight as he stood next to me,a smirk on his lips.

"Well aren't you something."he whispered into my ear as he started to check me out.Amusement filling his and mine gaze.

"You're not bad yourself."I commented as we clinged our beers together.

"So what brought you to this party?"he asked as we leaned on a wall behind us,our gazes locked on the comforting moon.

"I needed to blow some steam off,"I replied,"What's your excuse?"

"I came here because my friend liked some girl and needed help,now they're making out.I felt like a third wheel so I went and found something to amaze me."he replied giving me a side glance.

A giggle came out of my lips as I placed my hands on his strong chest,"And what could that be?"

"It's right in front of me."he replied as his lips crashed into mine.

They felt so soft and warm,they felt amazing.I couldn't stop,I wanted more.I was yearning for more,I needed more from him.I ran my hand through his sandy locks as we parted away,gasping for air.

"You're not bad."he whispered against my lips as I pulled him in another passionate kiss.

Yes I was drunk,and maybe this was a bad idea.But I wanted to do this,now or never.He pushed my body on the wall behind us,slowly putting his hand into my shirt,slowly going upwards.

"Not here."I said as I wrapped my legs around his waist,kissing his lips again.

After a lot of movement he placed my body on a soft bed.

"Did you ever do this?"he whispered.

"No,but I need to do it."I replied as I threw my shirt off.His smile never leaving my lips.

A/N-Trust meh,okay?Trust me,someone will come and stop this hell.

He took his shirt off as I stared at his bare chest.Damn,he's hot.His lips came in contact with my neck,giving me butterfly kisses.My lips let out a quiet moan as he went to take my bra off,and then a familiar figure kicked the door open.Dark hair reminding me of the cold night,his eyes full of anger.Oh boi,you're right.It was Evan.

"Funneh,let's go."he ordered as he pulled me to himself,my head landing on his chest.He gave me my shirt and pulled me out the room,the guy left on the bed.Alone.

As we were walking out I managed to put my shirt on,in a inhuman way.

As Evan was dragging me in the cold night I stopped walking,my knees went weak.

"Funneh?"he whispered."Are you okay?"

I shook my head as I moved closer to him,"I'm fine."

He nodded as his cheeks turned a crimson red.He looked adorable in my eyes,and damn hot.

"Let's take you home."he ordered.

I shook my head as I placed my lips onto his,this time he didn't kiss back.Instead he pushed me back,anger taking over.

"What is wrong with you?"he yelled.

"What?It was just a kiss man!"I yelled back at him as the night echoed our voices.

"You can't just play with my emotions like that!Funneh,you can't just kiss me because you're drunk,that is not an excuse."he said.

I looked him in his dreamy eyes,not listening to his words.

"Funneh,you can't play with my emotions.The same stands for Alec,if you love one of us.."he took a deep breath,"Say it and stop hurting yourself,because when you hurt yourself you hurt us.Now,let's take you home.It's pass midnight."he said in a soft caring voice.

Evan,I hurt him so much by hurting myself.How is that possible?I feel fine and alright,how is he the one who got hurt?I hurt Alec the same way...Why can't I be out of their lives,I don't deserve them and their love.Not even their attention.Come to think of it,I don't deserve Gold and Kyran either.They stayed with me through this and I...and I just put them under the rug.I go get drunk with Prince and Luce,and then I come home and cause them stress and pain.

I'm a terrible person,surrounded by great people who I don't deserve.

---

"Funneh!"Gold exclaimed as she embraced me in a tight hug.

I hugged her back,wishing I had the courage to apologise,but I didn't.I held onto her hoping that she would understand that I feel bad.

She pulled away but let her hands rest on my shoulders,"No one touched you,right?No guy used you,you didn't get hurt?"

Why does she care for me so much,look at the pain I cause her.I can see it in her eyes,she is exhausted.Probably sick of me and my presence,but I missed her dearly.I was blind and ignored her,for six darn months.And I had no courage to apologise,but she didn't leave me.

"Funneh,answer me."she ordered as her gaze was demanding,leaving me no choice.

"I found her with a guy,but by my luck I came just in time."Evan replied,almost like he read my mind.Chill,I said almost.

"As long as she is fine that's all I care about,Funneh you go to bed."she ordered playing the mother card.

I opened the door to my bedroom and threw myself onto my soft bed which I missed to dream on.I missed to sleep at night,I missed falling asleep at 4am because Gold and I binge watched our show.I missed hugging my pillow and thinking of him being there to comfort me when I felt tired of living.

But I couldn't go back,I was stuck in endless parties,deadly thoughts and drinking.

I'm sorry to everyone,who ever had to deal with me.But mostly to my friends who never gave up on me,and yet I'm giving up on the because I don't know how to face them and come back.

[End of Chapter 23]

Told you to trust me.

-love ya