Chapter 14

[3rd person]

Gold and Kyran were walking through the peaceful streets hand in hand,discussing life itself.

"I'm really sorry about Prince,"

Gold sighed as she looked at her legs taking her down the block,"Forget him."

"How can I forget him when you didn't?"he spoke as her gaze shifted to his.

"I can't because I'm scared at times,the feeling of him using me haunts me."

Kyran stopped walking as he pulled her in a tight hug,actually holding her for dear life.

As they stood there in painful silence Gold hugged him even tighter.His embrace made her feel safe,yet only in two seconds it could be gone.

"Aren't you cute,"

Gold shot hear head to the voice and stared at her cursed ex.His hand around a girl whose smirk said it all.

"I'm really sorry but I came here for Gold."

Kyran was speechless.

Shock Error:179

"We have some unfinished business."he smirked as Kyran pulled her closer.

Gold got out of his embrace and stood in front of the person she used to love.

"Aren't you strong,you still aren't crying."

And right at that moment,Gold did the first thing that came to her mind,she slapped him with all her might.

"Aw,you whore!"Prince yelled.

He took a grab of her wrist and moved closer,"If you ever do that again--"

Gold held her head high and smiled,"If you ever even look at me,you'll get what you deserve now."

The idiot in front of her opened his mouth and released a toxic laugh.

"And what is that?"he mocked as he took a sip of his beer in his left hand.Enjoying every drop of it.

Kyran went to take Gold's hand but she moved it away,"I'll hit you where the sun doesn't shine."

"No you won't you woul--"and she did.

Gold actually hit him where the sun doesn't shine.She turned her back to the crying Prince on the ground and took Kyran's hand,she held it tightly as she showed her shining smile.

"I have no words."Kyran mumbled as a smile played on his handsome face.

"You don't need any,you being here is enough."Gold whispered as she kissed his right cheek.

"I can finally forget him."she said ad Kyran held her close.

[End of Chapter 14]

Told you I wouldn't follow the innocent cute stuff.

The book would be boring.

Anyway,get ready for Yandere~Chan!She's like a cherry on top to the drama,but the cherry wasn't picked yet.

Sorry for the late update,and I'm sorry to say,it's only one chapter for today.I'll be away for two days so that means no updates for a while.Sorry.

-love ya

SPOILER:LATER IN THE BOOK

"She isn't stupid,Ayano."he said as I placed my palm on the air.

"Yendere,for you."

He nodded as I rised to my feet,"What do you need?I don't have all day."

"I need you to help me finish what I started."

I smirked as my head slowly but surely formed a nod,"What do I get in return?"

He stood there,lost in his imagination as I stomped my foot off the cold tiles that covored the room.

"I asked,what do I get in return?"I yelled as my words were repeated.

"Anything you wish for,Yandere."he shivered.

Soon I waved him to leave to be alone with myself.I walked to the corner of my room and added new things to my Senpai Shrine.

Oh no,you can't know what it is.You already know too much,and that is never good.