Chapter 26

[Funneh]

"Why did you ditch us?"Prince whined,"Scratch what I just said,I don't care."

Luce rolled his dark eyes away from Prince,"You are such a bad liar."

I sat across from the two,staring at the beer they tossed to me when I came this morning.I just didn't feel like drinking it,I wanted peace for one day.And for one night.

"Something bothering you?"Prince questioned as he sat like he was doing some kind of meditation.

"I'm fine,I just don't want to drink today."I replied as I hid behind my curtain of dark hair.

"Luce,something happened.And she's hiding it."Prince whispered under his breath."What happened Funneh?"

I stayed completely quiet and still,hoping they were secretly T-Rex's and couldn't see or sense me.But that wasn't true,dammit.Why can't my dreams become reality?

"I tried to kill myself."I whispered,"Three weeks ago."

Instantly Luce jumped from his sitting position and embraced me in a awkward hug,"My baby no!"he screamed.

Now,he did call me baby.You know how some people say it to seduce you,well he's doing the opposite.It's like he's saying oh no my precious cinnamon roll don't be sad,so don't get any conclusions.Luce is just one of ma homies,which is actually one of my fabulous besties!

I smiled at him as we pulled apart,"I'll try Luce,I'll try."

You know those anime drama faces?With the long eyes with no pupils showing and a mouth like a triangle?That's his face in the current moment,he reminds me of Zen when he realized he loves the girl,what's her name...darn it I forgot!

"Are you imaging me as an anime character again?"he asked as his beer can made it's way to the trash can,barely made it's way to the trash can.

I let out a quiet giggle,"Maybe Luce."

"Enough of this!What stopped you from killing yourself?"Prince yelled,making the entire park turn around.

I scratched the back of my neck as my heart started to race,I was dead nervous.I was a nervous bastard,to the core.

"Gold save me."I replied as he stared at me in shock.

His face expression switched from hate,disbelief,love,regret,happiness and something warm.A smile played on his lips as he shook his head,hiding the truth that he still has a thing for her.

"I'm happy she did,Funneh.The world needs more people like you."his smile came back to haunt him.

I nudged him with my elbow,"I can tell."

He nudged me back,"Shut up.I have the right to smile."

"And I have the right to jump into the fountain over there."I whispered between Luce and I.

Prince stared at me,dead glare.Serious glare.Grown up glare.Adult glare.All of those into one,he was working it.Terrifyingly working it.

"I dare you to do it."he said as a smirk climbed over his smile."I dare you Funneh,to jump into that fountain."

[End of Chapter 26]

Will she jump?

-love ya