Chapter 8

"Can we be more than friend's tonight?"

-blackbear

[Alec]

"Dammit!"she yelled as she dropped her spoon on the kitchen floor.

"Funneh,calm down."I said as she took a deep breath.

"I am terrible at making ice cream,and I love it more than everything."

I smiled as she bend her body to grab the spoon.I couldn't take my eyes off her.The way her hair followed her every movement,they way her eyes looked into mine,how she laughed...

"How do people do this as a job?"she mumbled under her breath.

I shrugged as I leaned on the counter,her eyes spoke of ideas for today,but she said none of them to me.

Maybe it's just expectations.Or wishes.

"What if we just watch something on Netflix?I am not going back out there,"she said as she pointed outside with her spoon,I gave her a nod as my answer.

"13 Reasons Why?"I asked as I sat my body on the couch.

"Stop reading my mind,"she said as her laughter bounced off the four walls.

She sat next to me and leaned on the back of the couch as she put her Netflix code in.

She covored my eyes,"Stop looking!"

I let out a chuckle as I locked my eyes with hers.

I broke the gaze when I took the pillow behind me and threw it in her face,"I wasn't."

Her hands grabbed the pillow from my grip as her lips curved into a beautiful smile.

"Alec!"she mumbled as we both laughed at each other.

She gave me this feeling that was so unexplained to my idiotic mind.

"What are you hiding from me?"she asked staring back into my eyes.

"Nothing at all,"I replied as her gaze never left me,"What are you hiding from me?"

"I never hide anything from anyone,everyone knows that."she replied.

"That is a lie."

"What?Stop reading my mind!"she yelled as she hit my shoulder.

"I'm not even trying!"I said with full honesty in my words.

"Then stop knowing me so well!"she exclimed with her smile never leaving her lips.

"It's not a thing I can stop!"I said as I moved closer to her.

"Maybe you could,"she said as her face was only an inch away from mine.

Her eyes studying me,like I was some new book she got her hands on.Her smile melted my heart as it made her release a quiet adorable giggle,what is this girl doing to me?

"Tell me how then."I said as she was even closer to me.

Seconds after I pulled her closer to me and did what never came to my mind.I kissed her.With that I pushed her back on the couch,not parting my lips away from hers.She kissed me back as I started pulling her shirt off,but quickly reversed my movement when I heard the door open.

"Alec."

[End of Chapter 8]

Don't go hating on me because the real Funneh and Alec wouldn't do that!It was just needed for some drama!

-love ya😉