A/N-Book Update!Schedule Update!

I have news,don't worry they're good.Take a seat,this will only take 25 seconds of your life.

I know,I know you could be eating ice cream right now but wait,it won't melt.

I don't know if you noticed the title...I decided to change it!And don't hate on me yet!Just read and you'll understand.

The title before:

moiety|itsfunneh|falec ff

The title now:

moiety|itsfunneh|falec and fevan ff

Okay,I am a huge falec shipper but I decided to make it more interesting.

When the end of this book comes I will ask you guys to vote,either for falec or fevan.

Now,to the schedule update!

Updates will happen every day,starting tomorrow!

Wait for it.

I will post two chapters in one day!Ta-Da!

Do you love me now?

No?

That's...fine.

See ya tomorrow with two new chapters!Want a spoiler?If you do,just keep reading.

SPOILER ALERT!

"Maybe you could,"she said as her face was only an inch away from mine.

Her eyes studying me,like I was some new book she got her hands on.Her smile melted my heart as it made her release a quiet adorable giggle,what is this girl doing to me?

"Tell me how then."I said as she was even closer to me.

Seconds after I pulled her closer to me and did what never came to my mind.I kissed her.With that I pushed her back on the couch,not parting my lips away from hers.She kissed me back as I started pulling her shirt off,but quickly reversed my movement when I heard the door open.

P.S.

This is before prom.

___

Sorry if this feels like I rushed the words onto this A/N,it's just really late and I just want to hug my warm bed.

*yawn*

-love ya