Chapter 36

[Funneh]

Want to know what happened when I bumped into Alec at the darn shop?Well, he took me to the empty part of the park where Evan was sitting on the ground.And here we are...

"What's it gonna be?"Alec questioned as I stood not so far from him and Evan.

"I don't know."I honestly answered sticking to my words,looking between them.

"Funneh,this has been going on long enough.Just choose one of us."Evan orderd.

I snapped,"No.I'm not your little puppet you get to play with."

"Funneh."Alec's voice called out.

"You changed Alec,where did the cool boy I used to hang out with go?"he was quiet as Evan laughed at him,"You too Evan."

"I can't deal with this right now!Darn it I can't even deal with myself!"I yelled as my voice echoed through the deep night.

Evan spoke up softly,"Funneh."

"Why do you do this?"I yelled at them, anger taking over my body, quickly flowing through my veins.

"We need to know!We're stuck like this since high school!"Alec said in a deep annoyed voice.

I took in a deep shaky breath as I shook ny head in disagreement,"I meant, why do you guys make me love you?"

Alec and Evan hesitated to answer, or maybe it was just pure confusion.I couldn't tell anymore, nor did I want to.

"W-what?"Evan whispered taking a small step back.

"You two put me in this position, making me choose the one I possibly love.And I can't even decide how to kill myself without missing any of you!"I admitted the cold truth."And you know what else?I started to cut myself and I don't give a damn about it!Everyone is constantly hurting me, lying to me and just simply forgtting me!And I thought if I cut myself...I could somehow make the entire package of my life complete by hurting myself!"

"Funneh--"Alec spoke before I interrupted him.

"I don't love you.I can't even love one of you because I can't even love myself, did you hear that?I can't love myself and you're asking which one of you two I love."I took in a deep breath, but my lungs staying empty."I want you two...to go.I want you to get out of my life, and it may sound harsh but...just go.Get out of my life.I hate you both."

Turning my back to them I walked onto the street, not following the things I was taught about crossing roads.Who cares anyways?It's not like I deserve to live.I mean the oxygen that I am breathing in could help someone who is actually fighting for their darn life.And I am most obviously not.

And just at that moment, as I turned to look at them one last time all I saw was black and all I managed to feel was pain in my entire body as something warm went down my head and onto my neck.

"Funneh!"A fading voice yelled as I took in a short breath that will most possibly become my last.I tried to recognize the person calling but it was impossible.

I opened my eyes and saw two blurry figures on top of me, moving a lot.One of them picked me up but I argued.

"Let...me...go, I...I will finally be h-happy."I whispered as my eyesight went to the top of my eyes, staring at my pool of blood, my lungs loosing air and my body becoming numb.

[End of Chapter 36]

*holds arms in the air for defense*

I am not sorry, it had to happen!