Chapter 16

-play the song-

[Funneh]

I see those tears in your eyes,
I feel so helpless inside
Oh love there's no need to hide,
Just let me love you when your heart is tired.

"Shut up already!"I yelled as I threw my phone across my room.My alarm never shutting up.

Cold hands,red eyes
packed your bags at midnight.

I groaned as I stood up and turned my alarm off.I threw my phone once more and sat on the floor.

"I hate this."I mumbled as I hid my face in my hands.

"When you whisper I'm alright I see threw thise white lies,"I quietly sang to myself.

"My love there's no need to hide,just let me love you when your heart is tired."

My words were shaking as my phone lit up,a picture of me and Alec pierced into my dark eyes.I slowly unlocked my phone to see Evan and myself making weird faces.It hurt,and I had no one help me.

K:U okay?

F:Kyran,im fine.

K:I can tell ur not.

F:im fine.

K:where's gold?

F:she left about an hour ago,work and stuff

K:mhm,im coming over

My phone slid out my hand as I started to shake.I wanted to scream at this point.I just wanted it all to be erased.

It's funny how I'm fighting the urge of crying and just simple yelling.I couldn't do it,I had no energy.And this may look stupid to you because it was only a few punches and words,but it hurt to see the people I love get hurt.Doesn't that hurt everyone at some point?The looks in their eyes,the anger,the hate...

All because of me.

My door slid open as it revealed a worried Kyran,his body sat on the floor next to me as his gaze was lurking around.

"Tell me what happened,"

"Alec and Evan had a fight,"I summed up as words were a failure to me,"over me."

"It's all my fault."I whispered to myself.

Kyran pulled me in a hug as I stayed quiet,still feeling the need to cry it all out.My chest still heavy and filled with pain,even the air feels like poison.

He rubbed my back,"Cry it out,I won't judge."

And I did.I held him tighter and cried it all out.

Was the friendship of us worthless?I was just a stupid burden to them.They should hate me,oh what am I saying,they do hate me.

---

"Bye kitchen where I ate burnt food!Bye bed!Bye--"I glanced at the couch and sighed,"Bye couch."

As I turned around and locked the dorm I felt eyes on me.After putting the key into my pocket I turned to face Alec.

"Funneh."he whispered.

I looked at him and sighed.I couldn't see half of his face so I couldn't tell the emotion he was feeling.

"I have to go."I said as I whipped my new tears with the back of my hand.

He took a step closer to me which made me freeze in movement.

"I just came to say goodbye and sorry."he said as his back made its way into my gaze.

I quietly walked to him and hugged him from the back,he turned around and returned the gentle gesture.

My tears went down my cheeks as his did the same,I held him like that for a while.I couldn't let him go.I could not let them go.

"Bye Alec."

He nodded,"Bye Funneh."

I walked away and started walking to Gold and Kyran who were waiting patiently for me.

"I won't miss this place,"I said as a quiet depressing laugh escaped my lips.

But I will miss them.

"Same here,"the two mumbled as they glanced back one more time.

I turned my back and saw Alec standing there,his hand waving a quiet goodbye.Meeting his eyes one last time,a tear went down my cheek.I guess he noticed because he gestured me to smile with his hands,which were shaking.

I smiled to keep his sanity on a normal level,it was hard,but what isn't hard these days?

[End of Chapter 16]

So this book is turning dark,what do you think,what kind of ending awaits them?

Funneh:Excuse me?

Avianna:Nothing,just go back to the book.

Funneh:We all stay here when there are no updates,the world freezes.

Avianna:Just go eat ice cream and pet a unicorn!

Kyran:Can you bring my 2D girl to life?

Avianna:Fine,only if you let me talk about my ships and theories,and you have to binge watch the new season with me!

Kyran:Deal,but were watching Koe No Katachi after!

Avianna:Kyran,I love you but can I please say bye to the wonderful readers who have to put up with me?

Avianna:And he's pissed.Great.

-love ya

Kyran:Now,about my 2D girl...

Avianna:Oh just make out with Gold,she's your 3D girl anyway!