Chaper Six

At dinner Dolly had meet up with the triplets. Dante and Damian and told them to go about their own devices for the evening, since she would be looking over Natsume for the night. Dante was annoyed at this, but kept his feelings to himself. Dolly seemed a little down and didn't want to cause any more trouble for her. She had had a long day and just needed to relax. Ruka had gone ahead and gotten into his pjs and now just waited for the white haired female. Soon a knock was heard and Ruka got it. He blushed slightly when he saw her. She wore silky pink shorts with lace rose trim and short sleeved silky top that made her pale skin to glow. Her was down and braided at the back of her head. Her right eye was no longer covered and her Alice seal was noticeable. "How is he? He doing okay?" Ruka was snapped out of his thoughts and he found her staring at him. "He's doing okay. And no. Sorry." She nodded and hopped onto the large bed. Laying next to Natsume. Her cat woke up and fell back asleep on her head as she read her book. Ruka climbed onto the other side of his friends large bed and went to sleep. "Get sleep, Dolly." She smiled at him and they said goodnight. Shortly after he fell asleep, she did too. She moved her cat to her side and got under the covers. "Goodnight Natsume and Ruka." She said as as she pushed some hair aside on Natsume face. He stirred and she stopped. She turned her back to him and fell fast asleep.

The next morning Ruka woke up to a shocking site. Dolly still laid on her side, but Natsume had somehow reached over and pulled her towards him. He shook his friend to wake him, hoping to spare him the shock. "Natsume. Hey Natsume?" He stirred and used one hand to wack him away. "Go away. I'm sleeping." He then went back to hugging her closer and then touched her soft ears. Which had also popped out later in the night. "Natsume you can sleep. Just please release Dolly. You might crush her." Natsume's eyes popped open and he jumped out of bed. Hitting the floor with a bang. Lucky for them she was in a deep sleep and just turned over. Her ears twitching random directions. "What is doing in my room? And more specifically my bed with me!?" Ruka laughed nervously. "We agreed to take turns watching you, until you woke up. Guess we both fell asleep." Natsume let it go and went to wake her up.

"Oi! Wake up! We have to get ready." She swatted him with her tail and sat up, yawning. "Yay! Your awake." She said as she hugged him. He blushed and she got off him. She tucked her ears and tail away and left the two boys. Ruka smiled at his blushing friend and let him get freshened up. Natsume shook off his blush and got ready for the day. He was soon pissed off. 'How dare that pervert teachers!' He came out of his room, not acknowledging Ruka and decided to skip breakfast that morning.

Dolly and her group took outside for breakfast. The triplets fiddled with their instruments and Damian read a book, he had borrowed from her. Dante sat and ate his breakfast when he turned his head. All five turned to see the source of the sudden noise. It was Natsume. "Natsume? What brings you to our party? Care to partake?" She watched him closely and noted the bags under his eyes and heavy breathing. "You okay?" She asked as she placed her juice down and examined him. He gently grabbed her hand and she stopped feeling his forehead. "Just come help me find Naru. He's going to pay this time." Dante was about to say a remark back, but she signaled him to stop. "Sorry guys. Looks like I'm busy. But I'll make it up to you all later. Kay?" The triplets complained but understood. Damian and Dante hugged her good bye and they all watched her leave with the boy. "That boy is going to end up the death of her." Dante said in a bitter tone. Damian didn't respond and looked over towards the five year old girls playing with their pets. "What's up with you, D? Your not this bitter in the morning." His blonde friend glared at him and put his hands behind his neck, as he tipped his chair some, keeping balance using his feet, which sat on the table. "He is just becoming a bother to us. He never joins us. And he keeps using her healing. It's draining her. It's very small, but her white ears aren't a pure white color anymore. There more like milk or cream. And don't tell me you haven't noticed either." Damian closed his book and pushed his friends feet off the table. Using a napkin to clean up the dirt, he spoke to the blonde. Making sure the girls weren't paying attention. "I know. And I get it. But we both have addressed our concerns to her. So let's just have some faith in her. I trust completely and respect whatever she does with her abilities. Are you questioning this, Dante?" "I would NEVER question my Darling. I trust her with her with my life. My soul. Just what are you getting at, jackass?!" Damian sighed at his sudden outburst and cursing. "I'm just pointing out your acting jealous and your hostility towards the boy isn't needed. He is completely harmless. His attitude could use fixing, but we shouldn't fault him for his short comings. That's His doing." Dante nodded. Understanding what his friend was getting at. "Yeah. He's also the cause of her pain too. They both just aren't good for her. That's just what I think. Partners or not. She's better off away from him and the fire Alice." Damian nodded. Sharing half the opinion from the blonde.

As her friends discussed her and Natsume's friendship, Natsume's ears felt hot. He didn't think it was because they were talking about him, but his anger towards a particular teacher at the moment. "He's that way. About fifty feet and he's not alone. Yuu and Mikan seem to be talking about the academy." Natsume scoffed and both went towards Narumi-sensi. "Whatever you do, just try and not get caught or were both in trouble. You know how he is." He nodded. And walked up towards Narumi. Dolly watched as the two exchanged words and she walked up to Mikan. She got scared but Dolly soothed her by smiling. "Congrats on your enrollment, hope we can be friends Mikan." Mikan soon grew happy and hugged the girl. Class rep smiled. Wondering why Dolly was so friendly so soon. Then their was an huge explosion and a siren began to ring. Before Natsume left them, he had told Mikan something and she grew mad. Dolly sighed heavily and also warned her. "Please be careful here, Mikan-chan. It's not as nice as you think it is." The girl ran quickly to her friend, leaving two people confused and one deeply saddened at her words. 'Hang in there, Doll-chan. I'll help you all out some day. Especially Mikan-chan.' Narumi thought to himself as he walked Mikan to class.