Chapter Fifteen

Dolly was currently walking towards her class. Dante and Damian following behind. The triplets pets had run away and gotten lost. So they went searching. Dolly proceeded and to walk to her seat, no one noticed the quiet girls presence. Soon she saw Yo-chan get annoyed at Sumire and Mikan and used his Alice. Mikan ran right into her, knocking her down hard. A thump was heard and Natsume saw her on the ground. She lightly pushed Mikan off and stood up. "That's going to leave a small bruise." She said mostly to herself. "I'm so sorry, Doll-chan. I'm terrified of ghosts." She smiled and patted her head. She took her seat next to Natsume. Yo-chan looked happily at the girl and crawled onto her lap. He then hugged her tightly and spoke. "Kitty Doll. Kitty doll." He said he pointed to her head. She giggled and took her ears out.

Her cat features amused the wrong boy. He would also tug on Jessica's tail in class, amused by her reaction. Dolly allowed the boy to touch her ears and even Natsume touched them. "I do not understand your guys fascination with my ears." She said reading with one hand, while holding the young boy, who was still playing with her tail ring and ears. "Soft. Pretty." Yo-chan said in response to her answer. Mikan and the others were surprised by her actions. She was allowing the two to touch her soft ears. "Um...Dolly?" Mikan said nervously. Natsume glared at her. But she was determined to go to Central town. "Could you accompany me to Central town, this afternoon?" She looked up at the now crying girl. She smiled and nodded, as she handed her a tissue. Mikan soon cheered up and cheered loudly. "Stupid." The boy in her lap said, making her tail into a mustache. Dolly just shook her head, looking at Natsume. "Teaching him bad things again?" He shrugged and went back to reading. "I'll be back in a minute." She said handing Yo-chan off to Natsume.

She went to the triplets class and saw the triplets yelling loudly. They were mad for some reason, so Dolly asked Damian why. "What's the matter now? This is the third time already." Her sudden appearance startled the five, and Jane flew into her arms crying now. "Jessica is being mean. She said I was too loud to be liked." She continued to cry on her. She glared, then her face softened. "I'm sure she didn't mean it. Right, Jessica?" Jessica looked down, feeling guilty about what she had told her sisters earlier. "I'm sorry. I was just mad you guys ate my cake and ditched me. I really didn't mean it." Jane and Jennifer hugged the girl and the other three watched as the forgave each other. "Meet at the bus stop this afternoon. I'll be going shopping today." The triplets eyes grew with happiness. They loved Central Town. They had the best sweets and doll clothes. Dolly came back to class, but the triplets refused to leave her. Jessica bit Damian, who attempted to grab her, but hissed in pain. Dante was kicked in the shin and the three ran off to class B. "They are so mean. And they kick as hard as Darling." Dante complained to Damian who looked annoyed. They entered her class and went retrieve the girls.

"You can stay if you behave and apologize for biting and kicking them." The girls turned around and got scared. They hid behind her, but she pushed them forward. "Go on now. They won't harm you." They walked up to two boys and looked up. "I'm sorry for biting you, Lucielle." Jessica said. Jennifer hugged Dante and cried. "I'm sorry for kicking you in the leg. I hope I didn't hurt you too much." Jennifer said. Dante smiled and ruffled her silky blonde hair and tossed her in the air. The scene made Dolly smile and caught the attention of the rest of the students. Sumire and her fan club had hearts in their eyes, as they saw the hot older boy, who looked dangerous be so sweet and nice towards the small blonde child. Yo-chan stared at Jessica, who was coloring on the ground. Jane read a book, while sitting on her back and soon Jennifer joined the two on the ground. "We have to get back to class. See you later." Damian said. She nodded and went to her seat.

"What are you girls drawing?" She asked. She couldn't tell what they were drawing, due to Jennifer in the way, but heard giggles coming from the two. Jane lost in her book. "It's a surprise." Jane said. "It's for your birthday. So they want it extra special." At the mention of 'birthday' Mikan grew excited. "It's your birthday today?" She shook her head and corrected her. "It's in three days. It's no big deal though. But they take it seriously." She said as she stuck a bunny pop in her month. She handed one to Natsume, Ruka, and yo-chan one. Ruka thanked her and Natsume and Yo-chan were just hanging to themselves. "How old are you turning?" "11" she said as she watched the girls by her. "Aren't you excited about your birthday?" Sumire asked confused. "Not particularly. But I do enjoy spending it with my friends." Mikan was sad but then got an idea. She pulled her friends aside and spoke to them. "We're going to make her birthday the best she's ever had. So let's all look for a present today." They nodded and she clapped. "What's polka dots up to now?" He asked Ruka. Dolly was looking over sheet music. "What's the sheet music for?" He asked. "The triplets have a recital in a week. And I'm just looking over it. I was asked to preform as well. But I'm still deciding though." Natsume thought she should play. She was good. Heck all six of them were talented. But they were all quite shy.

"If you do decide to do it, I'd like to come and see you. But only if your okay with that." She blushed lightly at this. Natsume thought it was cute. Ruka was the only one to notice the interaction between the two and felt happy. 'They're so cute together. I hope our talk helped Natsume out.' He thought as class was beginning to start. Yo-chan and the triplets left a few minutes before their teacher came to class. As Dolly was listening to the teacher, Natsume's mind was somewhere else. His thoughts were about Dolly. And what to get the shy girl. She was a different kind of girl. The total opposite of most girls in class. Happiest eating sweets and could drink a gallon of tea, if she wasn't stopped after her tenth cup.

The first day she came to the academy, he was truly intrigued by the strange girl. Her Alice was very powerful, but life shortening to her human side.  From what Persona had told him, he was confused at when he mentioned human side. She looked normal to him, but he was wrong. He had saw her true power demonstrated when she killed a whole squad of security from the academy. Then her friends showed up and nearly killed him and Persona. If it weren't for Narumi's negotiation skills, he would of been a puddle. All six were pretty scary. He could see why the academy had been after them all. He just wanted to know why she wasn't meant to over use her power, if she couldn't be harmed by it. He didn't understand what change would happen, if she lost all her humanity. Even though Dante almost sliced him, he vowed to help them keep her humanity. Her human soul at all costs. And now he was liking her more than a friend. He looked at the white haired girl again and felt a warm all over. 'I didn't know my world could have so much light in it. I don't what I'd do without her in my life.' He thought as he smiled on the inside.