Chapter Fourteen

The moment had arrived. Natsume and his team stood on one side, while Mikan stood with her team. Unfortunately, she appeared to be short on a few players. But most of the drama was Ruka being on the other side. "I was tricked. But I'm not helping them." He said as he sidelined himself. "Doesn't matter. Your still short two more players. That automatically disqualifies you." Mikan smirked at Natsume. "Not so fast. They just aren't here yet. You guys can come out now." She said as she snapped her fingers. The students recognized the two middle schoolers. Dante Red and Damian Lucielle. Otherwise known as Dolly's guards or friends, as she liked to call them. Both dangerous and had powerful Alice's. according to rumors they have heard. A few of Natsume was now growing concerned about their safety. "No need to be worried. We have Dolly with us. She'll handle those two, if need be." He said. Soothing his team. But he was secretly worried though. 'This might be a challenge after all. I'll have to thank Dolly later for the fun.'

"Before we begin, there aren't any handicaps on those with multiple Alice's?" Natsume shook his head no. She smiled, almost to happily for everyone. Dolly wasn't her shy, sweet self. She seemed pissed off. And even Natsume was scared of her when extremely mad. "You heard him. I will not be holding back. I am very displeased in the two of you. Give me your best and I might forgive you. And boys..." she said as she grew her large wings out. Her white feathers gleamed in the sunlight. She looked like a true angel. A very mad and powerful one at that too. "Don't disappoint. Or hold back." She said lowly.

"We want your forgiveness, more than anything, Mistress Darling. We won't disappoint you today." She nodded and they showed their wings as well. Dolly positioned herself above the center. Ready to fly in any direction at bullet speed. Dante took the left and Damian the right. They had large black angel wings. Large black birds soon came towards the area in a large numbers. "Damian must be using his bird pheromone Alice. He's strong. But Dolly is scary when mad." Class rep said to the now freaked out Mikan. She truly had no idea what Dolly could do. She always appeared shy and weak, but she was dead wrong. 'I'll make sure not to get on her bad side ever.' She thought as the game started.

The ball was soon thrown and the game began. Natsume's team got Anna out first. Dolly observed and knew she'd be fine. Next Dolly had the ball and smiled darkly. "Look alive." She said as she threw it hard and fast. Soon the ball split into two and one ball was ice and one water. Dante used his Alice to shield everyone quick, but failed to notice a third and fourth ball. One metal and the other stone. He was hit hard in his gut and back. He coughed but stood up. Looking defeated. Soon about five Dolly's then talked. Most people were freaked out to see she had so many Alice's. "walk it off, Dante. I went easy on you. Nice work shielding your teammates though. Be more aware of your surroundings next time." He nodded and stood next to Ruka. Who looked concerned about him. He got hit hard.

"I'm fine, Ruka. She barely hit me. I've been through worse. Believe me." He said as he ruffled his hair. They watched as Mikan managed to knock out a few members from the other side. Sumire and shaved head kid were out. Natsume got class rep and Nonoko out. Leaving Mikan, Damian, Hotaru, and on Natsume's team, Dolly and himself. Damian threw the ball and a dark blob covered the pair. "Whoa! That's so cool. What you do?" "I have darkness creation, so I made it pitch black and hopefully wrapped up the game." A few seconds went buy and a massive electrical surge exploded his blob. Revealing a smiling Dolly, breathing a little heavy. Holding the ball. "Damn. I did my best too." He mumbled. Mikan was confident about winning still though. And was having a blast playing the game.

She gave the ball to Natsume and he threw the ball. It was fast and she froze. Damian caught the fire ball. And threw it back twice as hard. Dolly used metal to coat her hands and caught the ball. The force making her fly back some, landing on Natsume in the process. "Sorry. I couldn't have you break every bone in your body." She helped him up and he was slightly scared at the fact, if she haven't caught it, he would of been badly hurt or dead. 'I had no idea these guys had so much power.' Dolly split into five and she aimed five balls towards Damian. Fire, earth, water, and air came at him, at full throttle. He used small darkness shields to block the four, but forgot about her fifth ball, which she threw out seconds later. The metallic sphere, hit him hard in the face. Dolly smacked her forehead. 'Idiot.' She flew down and used her healing. "You should of saw that, Damian. Or at least had your shadow Phoenix help you out. Heck even your drake could of come in handy." He smiled weakly. Feeling stupid. "Sorry. I did honestly try. I hope we did enough to cheer you up. We didn't mean to anger you." She hugged him tightly and he just held her as they flew a little. 

Dolly soon went back to Natsume and put her wings away. "Natsume, she's all yours." He nodded and Mikan got ready to catch his ball. 'Im  going to make Dolly proud of my skills and Alice. She's says it's wonderful. And I believe her.' She thought. 'She's just like Anna. Her spunk. Her happy go lucky attitude. Everything about her, even her Alice.' She thought sadly to herself . Natsume threw the ball, and she caught it, but had dropped in the process. Dolly was a little disappointed, but mistakes happen.
Mikan looked defeated, but Dante and Damian came up to her. "Don't worry, will be a slave in your place." Damian said hugging the sad girl. "Besides. You made Dolly happy and very proud of you. And you achieved your goal also." Dante said patting her head. She perked up and went up to Natsume and Dolly. "Thank you guys." Natsume looked confused and then annoyed. "Whatever. You still lost." "Yeah. But you weren't angry the whole time." She said smiling. She ran back to Hotaru and hugged the girl tightly. Her other teammates talking amongst themselves. Dolly smiled and went up to Dante and Damian. The three hugged. Dante picked her and tossed her in the air. " you were amazing, Darling. You've gotten stronger as well." She smiled and giggled at the comment. Natsume left the scene, jealous at the attention and smiles she gave the two. He knew Dante was in love with the young girl. Though still unsure about his own feelings, he felt confident she only saw him as a brother. But he didn't know, if that was just hope making him think that. As he drank water, Dolly and Ruka had come up to him. Making sure he was okay. "She's an idiot." He said as he left. Ruka smiled and Dolly just sighed. Then smiled and grabbed Natsume. He got scared for a moment, but then calmed down. He enjoyed the view from above. He was being flown by her. Ruka soon called his eagle and joined the pair. She placed him on the bird and flew straight up and then free fell before opening her wings and doing a few more tricks. Entertaining her two friends. Her ears and tail were out. She was in bliss and Natsume smiled at how happy and free she looked. Ruka just thought it was amazing how she flew as skillfully as a bird itself. She paused and looked towards Ruka and got another idea. She flew fast and snatched the blonde.

Caught not sitting on his eagle anymore, he panicked being so high up. "Just relax. Or she'll drop you." Natsume said to him, as he lay down on the bird. Ruka got his breath and allowed Dolly to fly around. Natsume enjoyed the view of his two friends having fun and got lost in his thoughts about beautiful she looked in her wings and smiling. 'I think I'm falling for her. But I'll have to talk to Ruka later about it.' He thought as he closed his eyes. Relaxing on the large bird.