Chapter Twelve

When Dolly failed to show up to her next class, a few people had begun to grow worried and wondered what might of happened to her. Natsume sat in class, but Narumi came into class and asked to speak to Him. "What is it?" He asked rudely. "No need to be so rude, Natsume-kun. I merely came to tell you how Doll-chan is doing. I know she and Persona had a pretty nasty fight. Though as to why, I don't know. Would you happen to know?" Natsume calmed down and followed Narumi-sensii. "Persona was hurting Dante and Damian for no reason and she latched out. After that I don't know. Dante and Damian were ordered, most likely to flee and take me as far as they could from the scene. And those two always do as exactly told too. Is she alright?" Narumi nodded. Finally understanding her sudden aggression towards Persona. She wasn't one to snap so easily. Especially at Persona. She very rarely raised her voice and wasn't the violent type. But when angered, it was world war three.

"She is healing. That was about thirty minutes ago. So she should be at least conscious now. Maybe she could fill you in." Narumi told him. They finally came to the infirmary and Natsume walked up to the sleeping girl. She had a bandage on, soaked with blood. Narumi took it off. Pleased her face had healed up. 'She'll wake up soon. She probably was drained today, cause of her seal and healing.' He thought as he left the pair. Natsume grabbed her hand and saw how beautiful she looked with her hair down. He saw her broken clip and thought about buying her a new one. 'I should buy her a new one. A nicer one too.' She stirred in her sleep and mumbled his name. "Na-Natsume..." 'is she dreaming about me?' He thought as he continued to watch her move. She seem in desires and he thought of waking her , but she woke up on her own. "Natsume? What are you doing here?" He smiled and watched as gave Lucy telepathic commands. 'Lucy, get me another hair clip.' 'Yes, mistress.' She replied back. The cat teleported and he assumed to go fetch someone or something.

"Are you okay? He made you use your revival healing again, didn't he?" She nodded and turned to look at the now angered boy. "Don't worry, Natsume. I'll be fine. Besides we must save our energy. We have a mission tonight." Natsume scoffed with annoyance and both headed to class. She wanted to catch what was left of class and then hang out with Mikan. "You know the others noticed your absence earlier. What you want to tell them?" He asked as they neared to the classroom. "I'll just say I felt sick, but I feel better now. That should keep them from any further questioning." He nodded. Thinking the same as she was. When she got to class she politely apologized to the teacher and they took their seats. As she listened to the teacher, she felt watched. She noticed Mikan, Ruka, and Natsume all trying to hide, but failing, that they were watching her. She smiled and mouthed 'hello.' Making two turning their attention back to the lesson. Natsume watched from the corner of his eye. He couldn't focus his mind. He was filled with rage and annoyance. Angered that Persona hurt her friends and made her kiss his wound. He knew what it did to her, and also hated the fact he got a kiss. Even though it was forced and meant nothing, it still irked him to no end. Class was soon dismissed and Natsume left with a few of the guys from class to grab lunch. Dolly was soon approached by some of the students.

"Where were you, Dolly-chan? Did something happen to you? We saw Naru-sensi come and pull Natsume from class." She gave them a reassuring smile and replied to their probing questions. "I'm alright now. After running off, I felt light headed and woke up in the nurses office." They brought her excuse and soon left for lunch. "I'm glad your feeling better, Dolly. You should get something to eat, so you don't faint again." Sumire said as she left with her friends. Mikan, Hotoru, Anne, and Nonoko were all that remained. "Let's go meet up with Tsubasa-sempei and get something to eat, Doll-chan." Mikan said excitedly. Dolly smiled and the group followed her. 

Soon the group saw Mikan run up to an older boy and noticed two others by him. One was slightly taller than Tsubasa-sempei. He had blonde hair with red highlights and wore an eye patch. And some of the girls, thought he looked hot with his gold lip piercing. Next to him was a boy, about the same height and had a seal on his eye. He hand black painted nail and his hair was black with blue highlights. He was currently engrossed in a book. "Hey Mikan-chan. I see you brought some friends. I did too." Mikan laughed happily and introduced everyone. "Guys this is my sempei I was talking about earlier. And these two are his friends. Dante and Damian. These two are Dolly's friends." Dolly stood in between the two older guys, their pets soon wrapping around her forearms and cuddling her. The others were amazed by the unknown creatures.
"Are those real dragons? They look so cute and adorable." Anne said as the dragons were deciding if the others were a threat or not. Once they deemed them safe, they went back to sleep on her arms. The group soon walked over to grab lunch and tea. Mikan told Tsubasa about how annoying Natsume was.

"Do you know what this is?" He asked. Pointing to a star on his left eye. "A fashion statement." Mikan stated factly. He smiled at her naiveness. "No. It's a curse mark. I'm not the only one who has them. Right guys." Dolly, Damian, and Dante revealed their seals. Dolly had a seal from the top of her forehead to about mid cheek. Dante lifted his eyepatch and his seal was in his eye. And Damian simply pointed to his face and exposed part of his other seal, right above his heart. "Some powerful people placed these marks on us. That's why I can relate to Natsume. And why Dolly is so close to him. He feels used by the school and full of rage because of it." The others tried understanding, but didn't quite catch his meaning. Though his explanation explained why Natsume had such a poor attitude. As they sat down Damian got Dolly and Dante's tea and sat drinking his. The group just sat and talked the rest of the time.

A plate of cookies was placed by Dolly and she took a cookie. Mikan and class rep got frightened at the sight of bear and got ready for battle. Dolly just giggled at them and smiled as bear went to Tsubasa. "He'll behave as long as I'm here. My friend made him." Bear soon went to Dolly and sat on her lap, petting Lucy, who was fast asleep. "How you get Bear to like you, Dolly-chan?" She smiled and shrugged. "Beats me. He just doesn't seem to hate me like he does other kids. Maybe he likes me cause I understand what he says. I'm sensitive to anything that has a human soul. It's not my Alice though. Just my own talent." Tsubasa nodded. Happy to see Bear has chosen a person to own him. "Like I was saying before. Turn his anger into something fun." Mikan thought and soon an idea clicked.