Chapter Forty-Two

Everyone looked sharp. Not as noble looking as Dolly, but still looked great. Dante wore a red and gold suit, while Damian wore on identical outfit, but navy and silver. The triplets wore pastel colored dresses.

"I see you guys got my gifts

"I see you guys got my gifts." Dolly said as she petted Lucifer, who was in his large form. He wore a metallic red collar with his usually bow. She smiled as the triplets all hugged her. "Thank you, Doll-chan. We love them." Said Jessica. "I appreciate your generosity and you look as lovely as usual." Damian said, adjusting ribbon. "You look so pretty." She smiled and hugged each teen as they hugged back. Natsume and the others stood aside taking in how amazing they looked. Mikan had stars in her eyes. While Hotaru snapped photos of them. "Doll-chan, we should get a group photo of you guys for your grandmother. You all look great." Dolly nodded. Lucifer kneeled for her and Dante helped her on top of him. Dante took her left and Damian took her right. The triplets stood in the center and smiled widely. "She could be a model, if she weren't so shy." Natsume nodded as he watched her pose. "She is a princess after all." He remarked to Ruka. Mikan ran over to the group once her friend was finished. "I'm going to develop these. I'll meet you guys later." Mikan petted Lucy and felt his soft mane.

"Dante could you gather our luggage. Just put them by the tree near the table. And do you know if my grandmothers Arrival time has changed?" "No changes to your schedule. And I would love to assist you." Dante checked his gold pocket watch and walked off towards their dorms. "Damian, have the triplets assist you in food prep. And girls, no snacking on the treats, before grandmother. " all three nodded and ran off ahead of Damian. She smiled and asked Natsume and Ruka to accompany her. "If you two aren't busy, I'd like you two to join me by the pond." Natsume took her right and Ruka her left. Lucy followed behind, keeping an eye out for danger or Persona.

"Whys Lucy in his large form?" Ruka asked. He thought it was cool, but kind of preferred his smaller, more adorable form. "Royal procedure and he's keeping on high alert for danger. Aside dangers to me here, my grandmother doubles the threats. Lucy is quite impressive, but my grandmothers guardians are even more wicked." "What dangers are  around here? Besides you know who?" Natsume asked, concerned. He almost lost her once, now she's happy and safe, and would like to keep it that way. "My grandmother dealing with up rest in my world, and the opposition has caught information on me. Though it's unclear if they know where I am currently, until grandmother has a compromise, I could be in danger. But my grandmother has confidence in my safety." Dolly answered as they neared to the pond. She laid on her stomach on the grass and watched a lady bug eating.

Ruka petted the a mother deer and her fawns. Natsume sat down and played with a bell. "I'm also confused too." "What you confused about?" Natsume asked. "My grandmother said in her letter I needed to make an important decision too. She didn't give any further details, and I wished she would of have. I don't want to disappoint her." Dolly sighed as she laid in Natsume's lap and closed her eyes. "Don't worry too much about it, Doll-chan. From what you have told us about your grandma, she doesn't seem like she be disappointed in you. Besides, whatever it is you must decide on, I'm sure you'll make the right decision."

A butterfly landed on her Snow White tail. "I wonder what's going on." Natsume said to Ruka. He shrugged and waved the family of deer bye. After some time had past, Dolly stirred and yawned. Making jiggling sounds as her tail and ears twitched. Her ears were soon tucked away and she stood up. Natsume and Ruka followed her lead and she gestured for them to stand with the others. "Whatever you see, please do not be frighten. They all may look scary, but I can assure they are harmless." The Alice students were confused by her words , until they looked up.