Chapter Sixteen

When afternoon came around Dolly walked with Mikan and her group. Natsume and Ruka walked with her group and all the students gathered at the bus. "Could we fly there instead?" Jessica asked Dolly as she pulled her sleeve. Dolly smiled and picked her up. Dante and Damian took her cue and all three spread their wings. Jennifer was with Dante and Jane clapped happily in Damian's. "we'll meet you guys there." Natsume nodded and had Yo-chan sit next to him. As the bus drove the students were staring in awe at how beautiful all three's wings looked as they flew like a majestic bird. Dolly's were white, matching her hair. Dante had black wings, but were more brown, than Damian's. Who had jet black ones. Then Dolly dove down and tapped the window to Ruka and Natsume. "Angel." Yo-chan said as he waved to her. She then flew off and all three disappeared. "They're fast. They will probably beat us." Mikan said lost in thought. Then she was brought out of her thoughts and was being yelled at by the others for ice cream. She was trying to earn more bunnies. 'I can do this. I will do this. Dolly's been so nice to me. I owe it to her to make her birthday awesome.' She thought.

Once the bus stopped. They existed the bus and saw Dolly and her gang waiting. They seemed to be having a discussion. "Alright. Let's stick with them, until they start splitting up." Damian had his arms crossed, Jane on his shoulder, braiding his hair. Dante held a now sleeping Jennifer and Jessica hugged Dolly. Mikan saw she was very attached to her. 'How cute.' She thought. The group then walked and soon Dolly walked in a formal dress shop. Natsume and Ruka saw her leave and decided to follow her. They saw Dante and Damian looking at suites. "I don't know which one to pick. What are you getting?" Dante asked looking over his friends shoulder. "I'm getting a black one and I'll wear my blue striped tie. Don't copy me." Dante pouted and went to the lighter colored suites. He spotted a white one and its color looked just like Darling's hair and ears. 'I'll take this one. It's perfect.' Once the boys got the suites they wanted, they went to change into them. Then three people emerged from the fitting room. Natsume's heart skipped a beat. Dolly came out in flowing, cream gown with her hair down.

She had jewelry on too

She had jewelry on too. Which was a rare sight. But she looked stunning. "So how do I look?" All the boys were silent. Ruka blushing. Natsume trying to hide his red face. "Does it look bad?" She grew sad. She liked the gown. Probably the only thing she felt comfortable in. "No! You look stunning. You just caught us by surprise. That's all. Natsume and Ruka have never seen you in a dress. Right guys?" The three silent boys nodded quickly and she cheered up. "Okay. Then I'm finished I guess. I'll go change and pay for this." She went back to change and the boys did the same. Yo-chan pointed to a cuff earring. "Would you like to buy that as a gift for Dolly?" Yo-chan nodded. Ruka helped Yo-chan out as Natsume looked around. Not finding anything that would be a good gift, he carried Dolly's bag and they all left to look around. "I want ice cream. Would you like one?" Natsume nodded and she left to get ice cream. "Here you, Natsume." She said handing him his. He ate his as they watched Yo-chan tease Mikan. "Yo-chan is so mean." She said laughing at the scene. Natsume smiled at her giggling and watched as the triplets asked her to help them buy knolv. As Dolly stood in line for the popular candy, she telepathically called Dante and Damian over. "After Mi-chan's down performing, put this in her bucket. She handed them 100 rabbits and they walked over to the crowd surrounding her. "She's not half bad." Dante said. Damian nodded in agreement as both watched her finish up. Damian used his speed and dropped the bunnies from Dolly and him and Dante. Combined, it was 500 rabbits. Jane wanted to help Mikan out too, so she gave some.

Dolly and the triplets walked up to Mikan and the others. The triplets surrounding Damian and wanting to feed him. He loved the pink fluffy candy. And his face was priceless to see. Dante laughed at his friend and dodged a kick from him. Dolly held her box of knolv still. Natsume was surprised she wasn't eating her box yet. "Are you okay? You haven't eaten your sweets yet." She smiled weakly. She felt sick. Her head hurt. And she felt hot. Her stomach was killing her. She just wanted to go home and lay down, but she didn't want to ruin her friends shopping experience. Natsume saw her get paler and grabbed her bags in one hand while guiding her towards a quiet shady area. "You don't look good. And your burning up. What's wrong?" He asked as he felt her head with his. His closeness made her pink. Knowing she couldn't avoid his questions anymore, she gave in and was honest about her condition. "I don't feel good. I feel awful. I thought flying would help, but that just made me nauseous and puke earlier. Now my head hurts more and I just want to sleep." She said slumped on the tree. Natsume sighed annoyed at her selfless nature. "If you felt that bad, you could of gone home. The others would of understood. You know?" She smiled and had to agree with him. "Yeah. I know. But then all they would do is worry and most likely would of all gone home." Natsume picked her up and sat her on his lap. "Just rest a bit. Hopefully that helps." She closed her eyes and relaxed. Feeling better, being with Natsume and quiet.

After some time, Ruka came to retrieve Natsume and Dolly. It was time to go. He smiled as he saw the two under the shade of a tree. "Natsume. It's time to go. Would you like any help?" His friend nodded and Ruka held onto her bags as he carried Dolly onto the bus. "Dolly is tired. Be quiet and do nothing that wakes her." He said to the others with a glare. They got quiet and watched as he sat down with Ruka and Yo-chan. "So you find anything?" Ruka looked confused. "For Dolly. I mean." Ruka nodded and took out a tea set.

"That's a great choice

"That's a great choice. She'll love it." Natsume complimented him on his present choice. Ruka smiled and wondered what he got the girl. "What you get, Natsume? I saw you disappear for a bit." His friend just smirked and replied, "it's a secret. But I think she'll love it. At least I hope she does." Ruka smiled and watched Yo-chan climb in over him to get into Dolly's. Though deep in sleep, she automatically grabbed the small boy closer, making him happy. Natsume just patted his head and put his finger to his lips. Yo-chan understood and decided to sleep on her. Everyone had a good time. Though Dolly was under the weather, she had a fun time buying sweets and finally picking out a gown for her performance. Since all six were in it, she had thought of the piece they would be performing. She was happy they had finally decided on something and excited about the recital.