Chapter Thirty-Four

Dolly woke up from her nap and girls were gone. "Thank you for allowing me to nap. I don't sleep well." She said. She got off the boy and had sent Lucy off. "Where's your cat going?" Tsubasa asked. She never seemed separated. "I sent her to retrieve Natsume. Don't worry Mi-chan, he won't come in. He's gets nervous around Bear anyways." She had Lucy change into tiger form. Blue flames licking her paws and tails. She placed her things on the bigger Lucy and she left. "Good bye Bear. You be nice for Kaname and have a good time while he's here. I have to get going, but it nice hanging out. Again. A pleasure finally meeting you. Kaname-sempei." She said. Leaving them to enjoy her cake.

As she left, Tsubasa and Misaki stayed a while longer. Mikan and her friends left soon after Dolly. "So how long have guys known Doll-chan? You two seem close." Kaname asked his best friend. "Well just this year. She has interesting Alice's. But her Alice shape is life-shortening though. Poor thing." Tsubasa looking out the window. Misaki then spoke since he was lost in thought. "Beside that, she doesn't seem to let get to her. She's really sweet, but a little shy. I'm surprised she allowed you and the big girls to handle her." "She was just being polite. Their loud talking must of hurt her ears though. She has really sensitive hearing." He said. Clarifying his friends confusion.

Natsume followed the cat, and was glad to finally see Dolly. "How was your visit?" She seemed lost in her thoughts. "Doll?" She looked up and was back to reality. "Sorry Natsume. Lucy was just telling something's. It went well. I even made a new friend." She smiled. Natsume started to grow a little jealous. "I was finally able to put a face to Bear's master. Kaname-sempei. And quite a handsome one too." Natsume scold. She giggled and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry, Na-chan. Your way more handsome." He stop scowling and they made their way to the dorms.

A few days later, Kaname was still up, working on a stuffed animal. He felt weak, but hid when Tsubasa came in. Dolly sat in a tree with Bear and Jessica. "Kaname-sempei isn't doing so well. He's spreading too thin. At this rate he will die before graduating." Dolly said. Bear buried his face into her chest as Jessica started to tear up. She felt for the two. Bear was so lonely without his master. She couldn't imagine losing hers. Though Dolly was doing the same, she knew what she was doing and when to give life energy to Natsume. "Are you thinking of sharing some of your soul?" Dolly nodded and Bear shook his head. 'You can't! You could die or lose yourself.' He thought. She smiled and replied back. "I'll be fine, Bear. Besides, you and Tsubasa happy and smiling are worth it. I won't do too much. Just enough to cover him until fifty." Bear knew he couldn't stop the strange child. And they waited for Kaname to sleep.

Once she heard his heartbeat slow. She signaled Jessica to break into the dorm and open the window. 'I'm in Dolly!' 'Good. Now don't get caught by anyone. Especially Tsubasa.' Dolly warned her. Once the young girl had opened the window, Bear and Dolly came in. Jessica stayed on high alert so Dolly could focus all her energies. She wasn't feeling completely well. Natsume was starting feel ill, due to using his Alice so much, so she had made a life link. Every time his body would feel the effects of using too much Alice, an automatic transfer of soul would be sent to him. She had made him aware of what she was doing. It was easier, but very damaging in the long run. For Kaname, she give him a boost, on top of taking any damage he was currently dealing with. He'd have a brand new body and mind. And could make a million more of his creations, before his life was gone for good.

Dolly placed her hands over his forehead and heart and moved life into him. She glowed a pink and her eyes flashed. She ignored her own pain and took on his sickness and weak immune system. 'He's going to feel like a million bucks when he wakes. Hopefully the hospital discharge him completely and he no longer needs meds.' She thought as she breathed heavy. Bear handed her water and she wiped her sweaty forehead. She placed her thumb on his forehead and a green glow left her hand. She felt extremely weak and collapsed. A loud thud had awoken the boy. Dolly was carried out by Dante and Damian took Jessica. Bear walked home on his own. Worried sick about the girl. Dolly was on her bed. 'It worked. Hopefully Mikan doesn't find out.' She thought. She left her room to wash up and change. She went to check on Natsume.

She moved the wet towel off him and moved some hair back. He stirred awake. "Why are you awake?" He asked groggerly . She smiled. "Just worried about you. Are you feeling any better, Natsume?" He smiled sadly. "Yeah. I feel a lot better. You shouldn't have in the first place, but your right. At this rate, had it not been for you, I'd be a goner. And then Ruka and Mikan would be targeted next. Plus I hate seeing you cry. It breaks my heart." He pulled her into bed. He covered her up and she snuggled into his chest. He petted her as she just relaxed. "I know you could probably of guessed, but I helped out Bears  master." She said quietly. She felt Natsume tighten slightly. "Not to the extent I have for you. I simply did a boost for his life span. He should probably live to the age of seventy, if he paces himself. Please try and understand. " she said looking at him. His face softened and he kissed her nose. "It's alright. I just can't lose you. Your too important." He said as she hugged him tighter.