Chapter Thirteen

The next day Dolly sat with Natsume and was lost in her music again. Natsume was in a slightly better mood, but still pretty grumpy. Though he did find her humming adorable. Soon Mikan addressed the class and he did his best to not listen to her babbling. He turned his attention to Dolly as she showed him the dates to music performances in Central Town. "Would you like accompany me? The triplets are busy and Dante and Damian aren't sure they want to go. I'd rather take someone who doesn't get completely bored with me." She said laughing. "I'll join. Ruka will too. It sounds fun." She clapped and soon Mikan got mad at the fact no one was paying attention.

"Will use this ball. Tomorrow. After class. Teams of eight? Got it polka dots?" He said rudely. She agreed without thinking about the terms and class rep soon pulled her outside to talk. Dolly followed Natsume and his friends. She waved slightly worried about the outcome, but started to form a plan. "Dolly, are you playing tomorrow?" She nodded yes. "Whose team are you joining?" One of the boys asked. "What a silly question to ask. Natsume's. Of course." Natsume was somewhat surprised, but then grew suspicious of her. "What are planning on doing?" Dolly looked at him and smirked for a quick moment. No one caught it but him. "Why nothing. What makes you ask such a thing, Natsume?" She smiled innocently and he let it go. Listening to the others talk about how aggravating the new girl was and how she was going to lose badly tomorrow. He was worried about what a certain girl had planned though. She had agreed way to quickly to the question and her expression of mischief was now all he thought about.

Later in the day, Dolly meet up with Dante and Damian. "Took you two long enough." She said. As the pair landed. "Sorry. Tsubasa and Mikasa were giving us crap about flying off in the middle of cleaning duty." She sighed and then spoke. "Ah. I see. Well I have something I need the two of you to do tomorrow. So don't make any plans after school." They nodded and listened intently as she gave her commands. "Mikan has been challenged again. She has to play dodgeball against Natsume's team. I have already agreed to play on his team. And she won't find seven more students from class, who are brave enough to join her. So that's where the two of you come in. Understand so far?" She asked. The boys nodded with smirks. It had been a while since they had faced off Dolly, with the intent to beat her. It was a thrill seeing who would win. On their own, neither could stand a chance, but together they had a slim chance at victory.

"We understand. We won't let you down." With that they flew back to join Tsubasa and Mikasa and Dolly smiled happily. Happy to be having some friendly fun with her friends and Natsume. She walked back to where Natsume and Ruka were. Then the three went off to go get ready for dinner.