Chapter Twenty

A few hours later, a mysterious fire started in the elementary dorm and everyone was evacuated. Natsume woke up in a panic. Ruka had went to get Yo-chan and Dolly ran out, cat features out in the open. She rushed to the triplets room. She sensed them in there and kicked the door down. "Bears take them out. Now!" She ordered the bears. Black flames engulfed the two black bears and yellow flames engulfed the golden brown bear. They were massive, scary looking bears with armor adorned on them. "Yes mistress." They ran through the halls, now in full blaze. She jumped out a window and landed in front of Natsume and Ruka. "Are the triplets okay?" Natsume asked worried. The fire was close to their room. Dolly nodded and pulled out the glass from her leg. She didn't wince and showed little emotion. "Are you okay, Dolly? Would you like medical attention?" Ruka asked wincing as he watched pull out each shard. It looked so painful, but she didn't react even once. She shook her head and her body healed her wounds as soon as the glass was all out.

"I'm fine. See. All healed up." She said smiling. Lucy came to the three. 'Everyone is safe, my lady.' Dolly felt relieved and picked up the cat. Wiping off some ash from her ear. Dolly had left her clip in Her room, so her hair was down. Soon her delicate ears picked up on screams and panic. 'Mikan's inside.!? Idiot.' She thought as she tamed the flames. She used her Alice to draw the flames towards her and soon all was left was smoke. She turned fire to snow and snowflakes soon fell down. "Dolly must have used her Alice. It's amazing what she can do sometimes." Anna said to Nonoko. Her friend just nodded. And the children attempted to catch the snowflakes on their tongues. Dolly got a massive head pain and collapsed in Natsume's arms. "She's used to much, right away." He said brushing hair away from her face. He picked up the girl. And held her. Ruka was worried. His emotions all over his face, but Natsume reassured him. "It's okay, Ruka. She just needs to rest. That's all. Let's join the others." The two walked towards the front of the building and soon people swarmed him. "She's fine. Just tired. It's been a long night. Give her some space." The others backed off and the students were escorted to temporary housing. The students were back into their dorms, and everyone was in good spirits. Most of everyone.

Dante and Damian were invited to join the Special ability class, since their class wasn't allowed to do anything. The triplets wouldn't be much help, so they just hung out with Yo-chan and he had a fun time, with their pets. "Bear. Bear. Bear." Said the boy. The girls giggled at his antics and handed him a snack. Dolly couldn't join them, but she made them a picnic basket with all the fixings. So that made it up for her absence in a small way. Dolly touched her side. "Are you too much pain?" She nodded. Trying her best to hide her discomfort. "This is why I didn't want you doing your revival healing. I got a painful wound." She looked at him and he sighed. "I know not to lecture you, but you worry me sometimes." He said apologetically. She smiled weakly and cupped his cheek. "Your so kind. But I can manage. Later I'll just remove the fragments I missed last night." She said going back to music. She sang quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. Then the door cracked opened. "Natsume? Doll-chan? What are you two doing here all alone?" She asked standing in front of the pair. "Idiot. Our class isn't allowed to participate." "Whys that?" She asked taking a seat. "Cause they deem us too dangerous." Dolly answered. "What's your guys' class like?" "Can't say." Natsume answered. "Hmmm...what are the others like?" "Sorry Mi-chan. Can't tell you that either." Dolly said politely. "So what are you doing?" Dolly asked the pig tailed girl. "We don't know yet." "You should go help your class help think of something before you have to completely withdraw." Dolly suggested. She was in pain and wanted air, but didn't want to alert her to her wound. Mikan agreed and opened the door, only to yell pervert to a middle schooler. It was purple jellyfish again.

'Great. What's he want?' She thought annoyed. She had no patience to spare on the arrogant boy. When the older boy insulted Mikan, Natsume threw a fireball at his hair, since Dolly was in no condition to use hers. "That's it! Thanks you guys." She said running off. She pushed Natsume lightly and he collided into her wound. She hissed in pain and he held her up, careful not to touch her side. "Sorry. She pushed me into you. You gonna be alright?" He asked. She nodded. And he held her up as they made they're to a quiet shady place.