Chapter Thirty-Seven

Once the classroom was barricaded, Ruka informed the others, as to how Natsume and Dolly got the way they did. Then windows shattered as Damian, Dante, and the triplets came to Dolly's side. "This is bad. This is really bad." Damian said. The triplets were crying loudly now. "Will she be okay, Da-chan!?" They said through tears. "Yeah. I think. It depends on Dolly. Our pets can do all they can, but if she can't control her yokai self, we can do nothing to stop the change. But I think she's alright. Natsume is fine. His body must of gone into shock, cause of the pain she accidentally sent." He explained. Most got the gist of it. Natsume was knocked out cold, but Dolly was in rougher shape.

The triplets circled Dolly and Natsume and Damian and Dante stood off to the side. Mikan was allowed to be by both their sides, as her friends grew serious. "We protect Dolly and Natsume from any threat. Do not hold back. Until we receive orders from Dolly, we do our duty. Understood everyone." Damian ordered. "Yes sir!" The four said revealing their Alice. A gas barrier formed a ring around them and now class B was terrified. Mikan was allowed out and she talked to Narumi. The others discussed what to do, then Hotaru spoke up. "Even so, we should get Dolly to a hospital. Besides, that cloud might hurt someone." The others saw her point. The triplets anger was growing, resulting in a more massive cloud. The area it covered melted anything in the area. 'I'll be fine. Stop this nonsense at once! Your scaring my friends.' She shouted though her mind link. They all clutched their heads. "I get her point. But she didn't have to fry my skull." Dante complained. Their pets soon returned to their owners. They opened the doors and Dolly and Natsume were taken to the hospital. Her friends left.

"Doll-chan's family is scary. But you really can't blame them. We all love Dolly so much." Sumire said. Dolly sat in a bed next to Natsume. Narumi was worried for the yokai. He couldn't imagine the sweet loving, shy girl turning into a heartless monster. The Persona entered the room. "I won't hand over my students." He said. Persona shook his head and lectured the man. Dolly glowed silver. She soon awoke and hissed at the masked man. "Leave Naru-sensi alone!" "I see your all better." She calmed her expression and replied. "I'll be fine. Natsume will be up in a minute or two. Give me a moment to write something. And we will go. No resisting." Persona thought it over and allowed it.  He left and waited outside the room. "Naru-sensi." Narumi looked at the suddenly calm girl. "Yes." He said. "Give this note to Mi-chan and tell her it's from me. I'll be leaving Lucy in her care, until I'm back. They will hate you, when they find, but now I could never hate you. You only doing your best in the situation your in. Please stay positive, even when they no longer like you." He hugged the girl. "I know all that. And I'll give her your letter." He said.

Natsume and Dolly left with Persona and Narumi felt broken. He felt like he had failed them. The two students who really needed protected. And he knew Mikan would be crushed. The fragile trust he barely got back, now possibly destroyed.

Mikan and a few others had come by to visit, only to come to an empty room. Narumi upset. "You may hate me, but please take this. Dolly wanted you to have it, before she got taken away." Mikan took it and Lucy jumped into her arms. Licking her face. Mikan left with the others disappointed.